The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wednesday March 9 Montreal Canadians (15-34-7) @ Vancouver Canucks (28-23-6) Rogers Arena 7:30 pm Pacific Time (GMT-8) SNPTV & 650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

5 hours ago, IBatch said:

Glad to know they don't peak at the forum....because i think he's already traded a bazzillion times for a hot dog company that makes a good wiener, plus a couple firsts etc.  Like Bruce said - he must be the best actor in the world. Green and Bruce sure seemed good at keeping that stuff out of the dressing room. 

No kidding, glad people here aren't GM's LOL :P but it does make for hilarious reading when bored ^.^

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

The start time is 7:30 pm, but the puck will drop at 7:52 pm.

seriously? jeeeesus. are people in montreal actually tuning in for an 11 pm start? I'm only in alberta and I'm not going to make it through the first period.

• Cheers 1

57 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

Damn,  I’ve not caught a hockey game in 4K yet. Been disappointed in the lack of 4K sports programming in general, but perhaps understandable given the pandemic. Would love  to catch the Nucks In 4K soon!

Tsn has their 4K schedule here.  No nux games.  Can't seem to find the Sportsnet schedule. 

https://www.tsn.ca/tsn-4k-broadcast-schedule-1.900579

1 hour ago, nergish said:

Haven’t had a chance to check the broadcast schedule, but I hope it’s in 4k tonight.

The Leafs game was, and it makes such a difference!

Maybe someone can get some numbers on this but I notice far more 4k games from Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto.  Last week we had to wait until Sportsnet Central was done to get it.  Washington/Edmonton gets 4k tonight, we don't.  At least for me on Shaw.

26 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

Maybe someone can get some numbers on this but I notice far more 4k games from Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto.  Last week we had to wait until Sportsnet Central was done to get it.  Washington/Edmonton gets 4k tonight, we don't.  At least for me on Shaw.

Looks to be the same on Telus. 

Oh well, I can cheer on the Oilers to lose in 4K and cheer the Canucks to victory in whatever they are offering.

Edited by GB5