The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Detroit Red Wings at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 17, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Why the &^@# can’t we beat the worst teams in the league? It’s so incredibly frustrating.

Our D were flat out terrible tonight.

I’ve long been a supporter and fan of his, but Boeser I’m starting to think we need to trade. His compete level to keep, get and shoot the puck just isn’t good enough to have long term success. He’s going to be a streaky 20-30 goal 40-60 point forward at best imo.

Edited by StanleyCupOneDay
  • Vintage 1

I was right in that Detroit would face a shelling. I just didn't foresee Nedelkovic stopping everything.

Is it just me, or does it look like OEL is playing with some sort of lingering injury? He doesn't look like his usual self. In fact, I don't recall ever seeing him bobble and turnover the puck as much as he did tonight.

Demko is a Demigod. 

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

I liked Pettersson & Garland.

Miller wasn't great tonight, tough night for OEL.

The fact the only goal is essentially shorthanded is even worse.... We were the better team here, with everything to play for, & they choked. 

Bo wasn't sharp either. Too many guys didn't have their best stuff tonight. BB struggled. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, MikeyD said:

Still plenty of season left. Oilers are mentally fragile and have bad goaltending. Vegas is still in a bad spot. 

Vegas is still Vegas and Edmonton is going to make the playoffs let’s not kid ourselves. Those are two desperate teams who’s mantra is playoffs or bust.

3 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

I liked Pettersson & Garland.

Miller wasn't great tonight, tough night for OEL.

The fact the only goal is essentially shorthanded is even worse.... We were the better team here, with everything to play for, & they choked. 

It’s been a tough last 10 games for OEL. At his contract, dude’s a total anchor. 

The Erikson  replacement has arrived. 

Edited by guntrix
  • Huggy Bear 1