The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Buffalo Sabres @ Vancouver Canucks | 20 March 2022 | 7:00pm @ The Rog (Buyers or Sellers Edition!)

Rate this topic

diesel_3

I hope this is not déjà vue.

They are clearly losing heart in their chances at becoming a play-off team & playing for pride appears somewhat irrelevant when the bodies are battered, tired & somewhat weary of the chase. Professionalism is the main drive now, and it may not be enough to drive the ‘whole squad’ forward for more Ws. 

The team needs more inspiration.  Bring up Spencer Martin by whatever means possible, as they seemed to play excitedly well infront of him.  

Edited by viking mama

4 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

How did the Detroit game cause this.  It’s so bad before that we were riding hogh

Miller yesterday made it sound like some of the players are thinking too much about the Trade deadline 

1 minute ago, XxS3E3DI2N2SxX said:

i can't wait for us to be mathematically  eliminated so we can all stop pretending that playoffs could happen.

That does it!  There will be no Montreal Canadiens nor Vancouver Canucks game watching past April!  And no going to Kraken games! 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Devron said:

Im still going with he was complaining. For sure there was a couple eff bombs by Halak 

He shouldn’t be complaining. Those games where he got wrecked he was looking to the bench for a mercy pull.

Yesterday was a mercy pull for Demko. I was at the game you could just see it in Demko. He looked exhausted and defeated.

• Vintage 1