The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Dallas Stars at Vancouver Canucks | Apr. 18, 2022 | 7:30 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

37 minutes ago, Alflives said:

A Canucks loss and a Vegas win tonight and we are dead.

A Canucks loss and we are dead.  Every game except for one of the games versus Calgary or Minnesota are must wins.  We can at most realistically lose one in regulation the rest of the season or 2 in OT.  If LA runs the table with their easy schedule except against us we won't even be able to afford a single loss OT or otherwise.  However, come tomorrow at 10 PM if we win both, and LA and Vegas both lose tonight and tomorrow, we are sitting in a very nice position.

41 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Think Miller will sign a 3 year $7m deal like Pavelski is currently on and then 1 year $6m extensions after? In that case, sign me up!

I'd only give you $5m per....maybe some incentive bonuses. But, you have to work on that attitude. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Why are we starting at 7:30!

Don't they know what time I get up in the morning?

Go Nucks!

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzz......

7:30?  7:30?

How 'bout 7:30am?

Not like its the World's or the Olympics where they're dropp'n the puck at like 4:30 (a.m. here) and you don't know whether to 'power through' or pretend you'd be able to wake up in 3 hours.

Aside:  I always power through, and then pass out and have to "Back it up, back it up" - Howie Meeker.

Hockey is so much better with PVR and HD etc.

• Huggy Bear 1

1 hour ago, HKSR said:

Isn't that Pavelski guy over age 30? They better trade him asap.  

Same with that Benn guy. He a true power forward getting paid 9.5 million dollars. Only 32 years old, putting up massive 46 points.

Stars made a great decision there. Power forwards usually play well into mid 30's.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, -AJ- said:

Really would be over the moon if Boeser came out scoring tonight. Also pumped to see Podz getting rewarded with big PP time.

I wouldn't be surprised if Boeser finds his game playing with rejuvenated Petey.

• Cheers 3