The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[ADSF] Toronto Maple Leafs (A2) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (A3) | Lightning win series 4-3

Rate this topic

2022 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Maple Leafs in 4
    • Maple Leafs in 5
    • Maple Leafs in 6
    • Maple Leafs in 7
    • Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/04/2022 at 11:30 PM

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Batman is old school.  He sees gate revenue and TV revenue as key.  That’s why the Leafs will play the Rags in the Eastern Final.  Betmsn will make sure of it.  

He's also a lawyer and shouldn't want the league to get sued, which is what's coming unless he gets the officiating problem under control.

Just now, Alflives said:

The league needs the money Deb.  Don’t be too surprised if every Leaf game is full of Power plays.  Lots of cheating going on at the Batman level. M

Is the earth flat and have we gone to the moon? Oh, and who shot JFK?

• Cheers 1

Gotta say, a CGY vs TOR final would be pretty wild. I'd hate seeing both teams there, but it would be fantastic hockey. Ratings in the US would take such a dive :lol:

Sucks that TOR is as good as they've gotten, but this is how it is. Blaming the refs? :picard:

1 minute ago, NUCKER67 said:

Gotta say, a CGY vs TOR final would be pretty wild. I'd hate seeing both teams there, but it would be fantastic hockey. Ratings in the US would take such a dive :lol:

Sucks that TOR is as good as they've gotten, but this is how it is. Blaming the refs? :picard:

Are Leaf fans the worse?  

25 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

I have lightning in 7 in my bracket :D 

The reason why I'm not worried is because Tampa looks like they are asleep. If the score goes up even more for the Laughs. Tampa will wake up and destroy the Laughs

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Are Leaf fans the worse?  

That 1st period was hard to watch, or listen to. I wish VAN was in it, I miss that excitement around the city and everyone glued to the set. I can't f'n wait for next season. 

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Bettman will use all his powers to prevent it from happening. The last thing he wants to see is a Canadian city hoisting the Cup!

Edited by ey40
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Leafs, their fans, and their city stink and suck old socks.  

I used to have to go to Toronto 4 or 5 times a year, hated it, first time was during the great garbage strike of 2009 so yes, I agree, the city stinks, I can still smell it to this very day.