• Flames in 5
    • Flames in 6
    • Flames in 7
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/21/2022 at 02:30 AM

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Am I the only one here cheering for EDM?

Oilers aren't beating Colorado or STL, so eliminating Calgary would get both of them out. And for once I get to be on the side enjoying McDavid's brilliance.

Plus Calgary is more-so our natural rival. Screw the Lames.

Soilers are overrated media sweethearts.  I feel like we as Canucks fans can relate a lot more to Flames fans always being criminally underrated and counted out.  Flames have learned how to suffer while the Oilers are stilled all entitled $&!#s.  I respect a guy like Johnny Gaudreau but not a whiner like McDavid.  Gaudreau used to be more whiny but he’s gotten over that the later he’s gone in his career and he had elevated his play to the level of McDavid despite not getting any media attention.  Yes I hate the flames as a team and will cheer against them after this round, but I want to see the soilers suffer and not let the media and fans from that fanbase get any more insufferable than they already are.  Calgary if they win will be much more humble about their win than Edmonton would ever be.  You never really hear about the Flames talking about their cup, but that’s the only thing any Edmonton fan ever talks about.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Can't think of anyone I wouldn't cheer for against Calgary. Even Boston or Toronto.

But I agree F both these teams. Sooner they are eliminated the better.

Edmonton and Toronto are my most hated, I'm okay with the Flames bc of Marky and Tanev

Not a Flames fan, but I could live with my boys winningn

• Cheers 1

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

If Edmonton doesn’t get an NHL goalie this summer I think McDiver will ask for a trade. 

Probably still does if they don't also get NHL blueliners.  They still have to play in an absolute hellhole of a city.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

I remember 2004 everyone was cheering for Calgary, felt like I was the only one cheering for Tampa. 

If I ever cheer for the Flames it's my secret sign I've been kidnapped.

Blink three times quickly or say The Flames Rule.

• Haha 1

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

I remember 2004 everyone was cheering for Calgary, felt like I was the only one cheering for Tampa. 

If I ever cheer for the Flames it's my secret sign I've been kidnapped.

Lol same with me.  Maybe I’m older than most in here.. I can’t forget 1989… and a simple survey of Calgary puck and the ‘Vancouver is no good’ thread that has been ongoing for like  over a decade .. mocking the city, players, et etc and I’m surprised so many cheering for Calgary.. to each their own 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Edmonton and Toronto are my most hated, I'm okay with the Flames bc of Marky and Tanev

Not a Flames fan, but I could live with my boys winningn

Luckily we’re never gonna ever get a final of those two teams cause they both perennially suck lol