The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Your top video of hockey related

Rate this topic

iceman64

Well it's quiet on the hockey front-ish 

So for fun, have you got any videos of hockey related things you have to share. 

Mine is thus.. 

Yours? 

Ok wait, I'd better change this to canucks hockey related and keep the mods happy this being Canucks talk. This is still my fave because of the payback of Canuck Brandon Prust taking a bit of revenge to the groin of Marchard.. 

Normally I'd say no to anything like that to anyone but that lil rat is as dirty as they come.

Edited by iceman64
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

One of my top vids as well because it was just so damn fitting! Love, love, love his girlfriend’s reaction.

Here’s another old favourite.

That was funny as F!! 

Karma can truly be a nasty biotch!! 

Ask and ye shall receive! Just do something that deserves it, THAT deserved it! :D

• Cheers 1

Anything from this channel: awood40. Everything about it. The quality of original content, voices such as Gary Thorne and the Wings broadcasting tandem, and all the unbelievable talent that's flown through the Wings organization. Whether you're a Detroit fan or not, it's like bacon wrapped filet mignon for hockey fans...

Edited by Herberts Vasiljevs
  • Cheers 2

Fiddlers mocking of Kevin Bieksa's grumpy face, and then AV's reaction (laughing hysterically) was pretty priceless ... i'm not internet savy enough to post the video (pathetic i know lol)... maybe one of you lads could post it for me?   

Two of my other favourite viedos are rankings on fastest skater ever, and top ten goals scorers all-time.   Bure was the fastest skater (number one!), and 10th best goal scorer on the other ... subjective for sure ... Bobby Hull was on both too of course.  His speed was a weapon.   What a hockey player! 

Favourite video all-time?  A VHS/DvD - Wayne Gretzky's top fifty goals all-time.    He did it so often it became rather ridiculous ... but his top 50...is something.  One of my favourites was tying the game late in the third ... from a face off.   Perfect shot far corner, through a mess of legs and the lined the guys up like it was a soccer play (just in case!) ... unreal.    Someone made a video of every goal Bure ever scored as a Canuck ... I watched it ... all 60ish minutes of it ... that one was amazing too. 

Edited by IBatch
  • Cheers 1

On 8/15/2022 at 10:46 PM, 4petesake said:

One of my top vids as well because it was just so damn fitting! Love, love, love his girlfriend’s reaction.

I missed that the first time; classic stab your douchey boyfriend in the back while holding a towel over his eyes!

Hahahahahahahhaaa.

• Haha 2

On 8/15/2022 at 10:46 PM, 4petesake said:

Here’s another old favourite.

This one is 'doubly' sweet as we traded this guy (who was picked #1 with the pick we traded) to be able to pick The Twins.

Love to see the ones we traded away fail; and this is about as 'fail' as it gets!

• Cheers 1