The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Islanders re-sign Noah Dobson

11 minutes ago, J-Dizzle said:

I’m thinking somewhere between 5-7.5?

Does this mean they have to trade someone? Do you how their cap is working?

Edit: Ah sorry they already have Bellows and Romanov on Cap Friendly so I guess anywhere up to $7.4. 

Edited by Gawdzukes

5 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Does this mean they have to trade someone? Do you how their cap is working?

7.4 mil in cap left, I doubt they need to. Plus that cap currently has 14 F's on it so I think they're fine.

Just now, JM_ said:

7.4 mil in cap left, I doubt they need to. Plus that cap currently has 14 F's on it so I think they're fine.

Yeah thanks. I didn't realize they already incorporated the other two signings in Cap Friendly. Damn I really liked him as a draft choice that year but we got Quinn so all good.

4 minutes ago, JM_ said:

You think Bellows, Romanov and Dobson will fit in 7.4? That’d mean Dobson may have signed a pretty friendly contract 

Lou lam gets canned if the devils get miller and bump them out CBJ just got massively better. 

id be sure that the entire world knows I’m talking to NJD about miller. Maybe yet millers agent talk to the NJD. 

lou lam likes playing  games let’s plays some games. 

580331F3-F955-4E35-AA9E-18B6FD053EFE.jpeg

2 minutes ago, J-Dizzle said:

You think Bellows, Romanov and Dobson will fit in 7.4? That’d mean Dobson may have signed a pretty friendly contract 

Bellows and Romanov are already included in the cap hit.  They have $7.4M in space and only Dobson to sign.  They're fine.

• Thanks 1