The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pre-Season [GDT/PGT] Canucks vs/@ Flames (Split Squad) / Sunday, Sept. 25/22 / 4:00 & 5:00 pm

Rate this topic

-DLC-

2 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

Ummm, so everyone who was excited for this season as if 2011 reincarnated are we feeling discouraged now? Team looks terrible out there.

Nobody thought that. Its also normal for fans to be excited for the season. It’s pre-season, half our regulars are playing at a 50% pace.

2011 team is probably the second best cap era team after the Lightning. It takes years to build a team like that.

2 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

How did you BBQ that chicken without burning off the skin? My chicken always comes out black or skin peels off the bbq rails when I flip it.

Skinless (I love skin on but this was all I had). Did it slow, watched/flipped carefully. First batch slightly overdone...second one is perfect.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Arseneau isn't doing himself favors taking needless penalties, might have hurt his chance to get into another game.

True true, but at least he’s trying. It’s preseason and last thing we need is Lucic et al trying to injure/take out any of our core roster players. Arseneau is gonna take a penalty no matter what when playing the policeman. Good on him. Too bad Mik is out though because we could see him shine on the PK