The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Oilers Oct 12/22 7:00PM PST SN/SN650/CHED

Rate this topic

Odd.

3 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Oilers are going to come out hard.  Game is sold out and will be loud and crazy.  Gotta hang on for the first 10, then take over the game.  Do like Ukraine 

Reminds me of last year's season opener. It was 2-0 Oilers heading into the third period, then the Canucks scored two goals in the third to force OT/SO.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

To be fair McD and LD score some pretty fantastic goals.

They do, but Singh tends to be too excitable and exaggerates everything to a point that it feels he’s trying too hard.

That said, I’d rather listen to that than some sleepy broadcaster or worse…Pierre McGuire. 

8 minutes ago, RWJC said:

They do, but Singh tends to be too excitable and exaggerates everything to a point that it feels he’s trying too hard.

That said, I’d rather listen to that than some sleepy broadcaster or worse…Pierre McGuire. 

Anything without Ron & Friends is ok with me.

Go Singh, and try to give some love to our Canucks too.

5-1 Knuckleheads! 

(Draisaitl ejected for Unsportsmanlike Conduct - Diving and Nut-Sacking; NHL review tomorrow morning; Senator Salo presiding.) 

1 minute ago, Odd. said:

I have a feeling Stillmans going to scrap tonight and make an impression for his teammates. 

Stillman vs Malone 

Noice!

Like to see Dakota tune up Thinks-He's-Tough Nurse; that's always good for a laugh.

Icing on the cake: Kane crashes the net only to find Big Luke adjusting his facial bones.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Goal:thecup said:

Noice!

Like to see Dakota tune up Thinks-He's-Tough Nurse; that's always good for a laugh.

Icing on the cake: Kane crashes the net only to find Big Luke adjusting his facial bones.

We’ve got 4 guys who can match up with anyone in the league, not to mention other crash and bang guys that will stick up for teammates. 

Very refreshing to see. 

• Cheers 2