The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Washington Capitals | Oct. 17, 2022 | 4:00 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Young teams and teams that depend to goalies as much as we do are streaky by nature. 
We are middling. We will get hot at times and cold at times. That is why didn’t buy into the idea that a full year of Bruce guarantees playoffs. I think he is one of the best coaches in the league but until Allvin decides to put together his team and stop running with Benning’s this is what we are going to get. 

1 hour ago, Sophomore Jinx said:

This afternoon the Capitals' D zone is going to be like an Amsterdam red light district, lots of scoring red lights beer GIF by Budweiser Canada

why? do they have Redlight Riddick in goal?

20 minutes ago, AnthonyG said:

Petey’s got that Sedinery goin on. Going to light the lamp tonight.

1g 2a +2

His knuckles look like he's been working the bag; I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not with his great hands.

But, you have to be a man out there, and if he knows, or learns how to fight, more power to him.

• Cheers 1

44 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Good for him.  It wasn't going to happen here.

I liked JD, thought he was a much better bottom 6 guy that he was given credit for, but someone had to go and they needed the defensive depth. 

So far, Stillman looks solid

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Shayster007 said:

Speaking of proper size...

Few years ago, my wife got me a few pairs of those fancy sax underwear for xmas. Mighty comfy they were. Few months later, I notice I'm having a pain in my... Undercarriage. Ache, tender to to touch, I was real worried. Went to the doctor for a check up, wanted to make sure nothing serious was going on, gotta look after yourself, you know?

Check up went as they do, hold this, cough here, you know, the works. Nothing shows up weird, doctor asks if anything has changed. I fell him about my fancy new underdoos. He told me that even though they were the right size, they were to tight in all the wrong places and that's what was causing my discomfort.

All I heard was the doctor diagnosed me as too much man, and nothing can persuade me otherwise.

Anywho... That's my story. Go Canucks go.

Haha, nothing goes right when your underwear's tight.

As a 12-year-old I took a shot to the nards playing hockey, and the "boys" were swollen like grapefruits...hospital visit, nurses, doctors, 12 year old embarrassed kid at the wrong end of idioms, simile, and metaphors....the doctor actually said, "You're carrying some extra baggage, aren't you son?" lol.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sophomore Jinx said:

Haha, nothing goes right when your underwear's tight.

As a 12-year-old I took a shot to the nards playing hockey, and the "boys" were swollen like grapefruits...hospital visit, nurses, doctors, 12 year old embarrassed kid at the wrong end of idioms, simile, and metaphors....the doctor actually said, "You're carrying some extra baggage, aren't you son?" lol.

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

New Blood Showtime GIF by Dexter

3 hours ago, grandmaster said:

Meh, Hogs can’t finish. Always been his problem. That preseason wasn’t the real Hogs. He is the same player as last year.

It does seem to be a recurring problem..He puts in good effort though..Here's hoping he can turn it around..:)