The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Oct 18/22 Valiant Canucks @ Forever-Blue Jackets 4pm PT at Nationwide Arena SNP SN650

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

Just now, EmilyM said:

100% on Rathbone. Columbus has been a weeeeaaak offensive team so far this season. If Rathbone cant't crack the lineup against them, I don't know what they're waiting for. He needs to play before he gets Dipietro'ed.

Problem will be having both Hughes and Rathbone in lineup means having 2 small D out of 6. I dont know if I want to see that because we would be super soft on D. We are super soft on D now so Rathbone coming in would make them buttery soft. Need to trade a forward for some big muscle like Zub

Just now, DefCon1 said:

Problem will be having both Hughes and Rathbone in lineup means having 2 small D out of 6. I dont know if I want to see that because we would be super soft on D. We are super soft on D now so Rathbone coming in would make them buttery soft. Need to trade a forward for some big muscle like Zub

Yeah, I won't disagree with that. But then what's the point of having Rathbone in the lineup if he can't crack the roster against CBJ? And it's not like he's being showcased for a trade. Might as well give him huge minutes in Abby.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kobayashi Maru said:

Scratching Garland makes no sense.  Many other guys before Garland.  Must be a trade in the works.

I would think it has to be a trade. No way you sit Garland, he's earned enough respect not to be sat as HS. He scored last game too. He's either injured or trade in works. Defs not HS. Bruce hates Hoglander and would sit him first lol

• Cheers 1

Just now, AlphaNuck said:

Management is lost if it’s garland over Boeser 

Dont know what they see in Boeser, the dude cant even skate and loses pucks more than my sister on the peewee team. That last play by Boeser before Washington scored the empty net still pisses me off. 

8 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

REFEREES

Wes McCauley #4
WM04.jpg?resize=120,120
Justin St. Pierre #12
JS12.jpg?resize=120,120
Games ’22-23 2 4
Games ’21-22 (Reg/PO) 75 / 21 74 / 0
Career Games (Reg/PO) 1219 / 186 1127 / 8
First NHL Game 1/20/03 11/9/05
Birthplace Georgetown, ON Dolbeau, QC

LINESMEN