The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Buffalo Sabres at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 22, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

4 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

This is absolutely disgusting.

Anyone downplaying this should also give their heads a shake, it's unacceptable on any level.

When a player is with his wife and kids, he's off limit. He's a husband/dad at that point and owes us nothing. Really sad to hear this...it could really disrupt a family outing to have lunatics who think they're important confronting families out enjoying their day. I'm sure it rattled them to have hostility throw in their direction...because that's what it sounds like it was.

These aren't fans, they're imbeciles. Sh disturbers who give this city a black mark. Same types who follow people around at the grocer store...they need to get lives and let others live theirs in peace.

Yup, I don't get it. Vent your frustration online if you must, talk with your friends, talk to other fans, there are so many avenues to discuss things and express frustration without taking it out on a person in person. 

Being a public figure doesn't green light you to be harassed, or it shouldn't. 

5 minutes ago, BureBurrito said:

Dale Tallon has ties to Florida.

Canucks and Panthers have made huge deals over the years.

Tallon was scouting the Panthers (?) last week?

Panthers lost Huberdeau to the Flames (left a vet void in their lineup)....some struggles to start their season.

Could a JT Miller/Horvat deal be in the works?

If we can dumperoo Miller for futures we are friggin’ laughing.  Miller for picks would be bloody awesome! 

22 hours ago, Maginator said:

Trade anyone not named Pettersson, Demko, Hughes, Schenn, Podkolzin, Kuzmenko, Horvat, Lazar, Garland, Åman.

F***ing joke.

that is a pretty long list

I'd have shut it down after Podz.

Kuz and Horvat are FAs at year end

and if Lazar, Garland or Amam have to go to make a good trade, I think they are available

sometimes you have to trade good players

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, lmm said:

and if Lazar, Garland or Amam have to go to make a good trade, I think they are available

We stink and need to rebuild.  If the return is right, trade ANYONE! 

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1
  • There it is 1

22 hours ago, DefCon1 said:

They are even worst than last year for god sakes. Will they win any game this year??

At some point we will see nothing but back up goalies and teams will start coming into Vancouver completely unprepared 

then we will get a win 

22 hours ago, danjr said:

Been listening and watching this team my whole life.  I was born in Surrey the day after they were awarded the franchise.  I think it is almost time to look for a new franchise to follow.  This is just disgusting.

no, don't go.

Stay for the fun

Bedard is such a long shot , there is a few too many teams ( believe it or not) that will have less points than the Canucks by the end of the year. Unless mgt severely knee caps the roster. We’re just not that bad , hey that could be the new slogan for this season “ Come out and spend half your pay cheque, We’re not that bad “

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, lmm said:

You will never ever get another free agent to sign here if you trade Lazar and Aman 2 weeks into the season after signing them, that’s a good way to make any agent tell their client not to resign or sign a contract with your team