The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] New Jersey Devils at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 01, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

9 minutes ago, chon derry said:

Signing miller to forever was a slap to Bo’s face. loyal  consistently reliable  THE CAPTAIN.!!!!  L. Erickkson  all over again. :picard:

Yup, disrespect to Bo. I hope he continues to shove it up the all star management teams butts with every goal he scores.

Lol, 8 goals in 10 games….a point per game from the supposedly “60 point captain”. Just love what he’s proving to the doubters. The idiots on 650 as well. 

• Cheers 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, Devron said:

I won’t accept anything less. What a fk up. Why Miller why. I was on the fence about what to do with him. Then we signed him. I was quite happy. I thought what’s the next move. Then nothing happened. Are we stuck with Miller and trading Horvat. What a crap move 

Doubt Horvat is onboard to re-sign anyways. This team needs a serious rebuild, and JR has already thrown the word around. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Westcoasting said:

Owners will support anything to get better, they already spend to the cap!

To get better or to avoid a rebuild? The players that were brought in have not made them better.  It is just to try to make sure they get their greedy hands on more money. Not about winning a cup.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, Devron said:

I won’t accept anything less. What a fk up. Why Miller why. I was on the fence about what to do with him. Then we signed him. I was quite happy. I thought what’s the next move. Then nothing happened. Are we stuck with Miller and trading Horvat. What a crap move 

I guarantee we won’t get adequate value back for Bo. I don’t trust this management to get it done after their epic failure to shop Miller.

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Doubt Horvat is onboard to re-sign anyways. This team needs a serious rebuild, and JR has already thrown the word around. 

What an idiot. Honestly does he sign off on a move like signing Miller. If that’s the case bring Benning back. It’s a joke but really Signing a floater and trading a real player away. I honestly don’t get it 

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, MaxVerstappen33 said:

Ownership will never do it. What can we throw on the ice that would get through that we need a rebuild ?

Easy. 12 greasy pigs. 

All players have to try to catch one. Anyone who catches one is safe. Anyone who doesn't gets traded for draft picks.

Then we commence the rebuild. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

To get better or to avoid a rebuild? The players that were brought in have not made them better.  It is just to try to make sure they get their greedy hands on more money. Not about winning a cup.

Well they are not getting anything for the last ten years so they are more than ready for change to a winning team. You don’t hire JR and expect him to do nothing.

5 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

Yup, disrespect to Bo. I hope he continues to shove it up the all star management teams butts with every goal he scores.

Lol, 8 goals in 10 games….a point per game from the supposedly “60 point captain”. Just love what he’s proving to the doubters. The idiots on 650 as well. 

At this point re-signing Horvat probably will cost 9 million AAV at Least 

1 minute ago, Westcoasting said:

Well they are not getting anything for the last ten years so they are more than ready for change to a winning team. You don’t hire JR and expect him to do nothing.

I agree. I think he is going to do something shocking because he has no emotional ties to the team and is sick of the crap attitude and play.