The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Anaheim Ducks at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 03, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

If we win next game, are we still team tank? 4-6-2 isn't too bad of a record... 

I do want Bedard or any of the top picks available but I also don't know with this team what to expect at all. 

Today's game still shows defensively we're atrocious and I think our goaltending/defence have been terrible throughout. There needs to be big changes there.

However, if they can keep up the mentality of playing for a full 60 then things could turn around quickly.

It's really up to the players.

2 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

I really like this sedin looking version of EP. He's honestly our best defensive fwd. Does he start climbing the selke rankings? Won't win because bad team but still 

Won't win because he's not good at faceoffs.

He should have some nods already and the NHL doesn't even consider him because of his faceoff stats. 

Just now, PetterssonOrPeterson said:

If we win next game, are we still team tank? 4-6-2 isn't too bad of a record... 

I do want Bedard or any of the top picks available but I also don't know with this team what to expect at all. 

Today's game still shows defensively we're atrocious and I think our goaltending/defence have been terrible throughout. There needs to be big changes there.

However, if they can keep up the mentality of playing for a full 60 then things could turn around quickly.

It's really up to the players.

They are going to try to win regardless.

if we can get to

500 by 20 games we have a chance. 

but based off how we played today I’m not convinced we are going to find extended success va better teams.

we allowed three 3rd period goals with a lead and one was a breakaway. 

Anaheim sucks 

1 minute ago, mordekai said:

Burroughs > Bear > Myers

I’m not sure I really like what I’ve seen from Bear so far and he’s skating off rust and getting up to game speed still.

burroughs tho should be in the lineup over stillman 110% 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

He can speak English…

It's Spencer Martin's primary language!

Jk but yeah he can speak English decently. Doesn't know some bigger words though but he can do interviews. He's a fantastic interview actually. Hilarious. 

• Cheers 3