The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nashville Predators at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 05, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

I would not trade Bo under any circumstance. (Outside ridiculous overpayment obviously)

Not too sure Avs’ fans wanted to move ROR and Duchene.  We need to take a step back.  But if our owner refuses to do that then Bo might be the guy who gets moved because the return could be plugged directly into the lineup.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I think a good trade, if we are trying to build on this current group, would be getting Pulock (Hughes’ partner) and Pageau (Defensively minded right shot centre).  

Cost for those two?  Miller + Garland?  Bo + Myers?  

We over pay with Bo imo

2 minutes ago, PetterssonOrPeterson said:

I think they would've made the trade but Allvin probably acted like a sly pr*ck that day.

There's a reason NYI pulled the plug last minute.

Lou doesn’t like leaks and I wonder if that's part of why Doerrie got fired imo. 

• Vintage 1

Just now, RU SERIOUS said:

No Fire in the belly.   This team has lacked identity and Purpose for years and reason number one why they MUST BLOW IT UP!    

we've been searching for an "identity" since the 2011 finals is how long its been.

that's why we initially hired benning in the first place because they thought he'd bring in that "boston model". lmao.

"boston model". i cringe so hard. 

funny now 2022 and we still haven't f*cking found one.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Not too sure Avs’ fans wanted to move ROR and Duchene.  We need to take a step back.  But if our owner refuses to do that then Bo might be the guy who gets moved because the return could be plugged directly into the lineup.  

I agree we have to take a step back, Bo is a player I keep, like Colorado did with Landeskog. 

• Like 4

Just now, Coconuts said:

If Bo's traded Miller should follow. He won't fit the timeline of what'll likely be a rebuilding team. 

I don’t get how you sign Miller to this extension, then come out and say we’re building around our young core. What is the fricking plan here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

given the number of chances, should have scored more than 3 tonight.  but can't finish

13 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

At least we've got 27th position in the standings locked up - for now!

only 2 pts back from flames, minny, preds, and 3 pts back of wildcard.  it's a turtle race.  

Edited by Jaimito
  • Cheers 2

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

I agree we have to take a step back, Bo is a player I keep, like Colorado did with Landeskog. 

Our team would be a disaster without Bo, no other C is capable of winning draws and that has been an issue for a while...

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

If Bo's traded Miller should follow. He won't fit the timeline of what'll likely be a rebuilding team. 

IMHAO our owner will not allow a rebuilding trade of a key core piece.  So if Bo is traded it will be for a return that will help now.

• There it is 1

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

I don’t see us being successful keeping Miller and Trading Horvat. 

unless we get a lottery pick C and the Horvat package return >>>> compared to miller. 

our FACEOFFs without Bo would be rough though

1 minute ago, EmilyM said:

I don’t get how you sign Miller to this extension, then come out and say we’re building around our young core. What is the fricking plan here.

They put in a year without trade protection for a reason

he was signed to a fair deal based off his play and market value and they weren’t happy with the trade offers to that point and didn’t want to lose him for nothing 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

given the number of chances, should have scored more than 3 tonight.  but can't finish

only 2 pts back from flames, minny, preds, and 3 pts back of wildcard.  it's a turtle race.  

At this rate, it will be a miracle if we make it!

Edited by RU SERIOUS