The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 15 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Buffalo Sabres - 4:00pm PT/7:00pm ET - KeyBank Centre

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

I think it is time for the team to stop worrying about the results, and start just playing the game.  They have to skate, hustle, hit, and push forward.  This team is a good marker to see where they are at, truly.  I don't think the playoffs is even in sight, but they can go about establishing an identity, and start playing with some structure.  As long as it looks like the team is honestly trying, and trying to play a full 60, not 20 or 30 minutes a game, we will be happier than not.  I didn't think we'd tank hard for Bedard, but here we are, so now it is about making those wins as hard as possible for the opposing team to get.

• Cheers 2

Nucks playing in Buffalo on my birthday used to be a staple for me. Every year I would go. Then for whatever reason they moved these Buffalo games to October in recent years. Love to see it back on my birthday. Hate that I can't make it. 

It is what it is though. Mothers health is more important than a hockey game. 

• Huggy Bear 2
  • Vintage 1

20 minutes ago, LionofJudah said:

Nucks playing in Buffalo on my birthday used to be a staple for me. Every year I would go. Then for whatever reason they moved these Buffalo games to October in recent years. Love to see it back on my birthday. Hate that I can't make it. 

It is what it is though. Mothers health is more important than a hockey game. 

How to tell me it’s your birthday without telling me it’s your birthday. Oh wait … this is a new thread and not an argument  yet.

Sorry:ph34r:.

Hope your mom gets well. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

How to tell me it’s your birthday without telling me it’s your birthday. Oh wait … this is a new thread and not an argument  yet.

Sorry:ph34r:.

Hope your mom gets well. 

I was directly saying its my birthday. At no point was I sugar coating it. I used to love these games. Then they moved them. Also we have never argued before, have we? 

Also.. she won't but thanks. Just hoping for stability and that she doesn't get worse. 

Sabres starting the season strong and then going on a 5 game losing streak just shows how quickly these standings can change. That being said, even a 5 game winning streak for the Canucks doesn't really get us that high in the standings - shows how bad we've been.

Bet the Canucks win this and lose the next 4.

2 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Considering the Sabres have lost five straight games, they'll be extra motivated to break that losing streak at home.

The ever rebuilding Sabres are still sucking vs the ever retooling Canucks, which are also sucking.  Anyways, hoping for a Canuck victory, against our expansion cousin

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1