The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Washington Capitals at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 29, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Spencer Martin - "I mean maybe I could've prevented one more of those goals. But in all honesty, I think I could've been 6-1 after 20mins if I wasn't sharp to start. To be blunt, the guys in front of me sucked ass, which is expected, so I should've known better and tried to grow an extra blocker overnight"

Love this.

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

15 minutes ago, luckylager said:

OV setting a record in Vancouver must be a record for records broken in a barn.

Wanna break a record? Come to Vancouver, we're the all-time record holder for having records broken in our barn.

Watch him break the all-time goal scoring record against us 

• Vintage 2

11 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Fun fact - 217 hockey records have been set against the Vancouver Canucks. 

Do not fact check that, it will take you too long. 

If we hold the record for most records set against us...would the jinx eat itself?

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Spencer Martin - "I mean maybe I could've prevented one more of those goals. But in all honesty, I think I could've been 6-1 after 20mins if I wasn't sharp to start. To be blunt, the guys in front of me sucked ass, which is expected, so I should've known better and tried to grow an extra blocker overnight"

I'd use the modern problems require modern solutions meme but this is a decades old problem 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Lucky you will be Spencer Martins next campaign manager... great summary :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1