The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 1 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Florida Panthers - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Well they came back to earth with a big THUD there...eh....will they recover? who the frack knows with this team....just when you would like to think they have turned a corner....and they play like SHYTE...Panthers will be looking to bounce back as well after drubbing by the Flames....so am hoping for a rebound here for the Nucks...but sadly I don't think so...the hockey gods will need to smile upon them big time....

2 hours ago, DeNiro said:

I believe they get Barkov back tonight too.

This happens all the time. A team comes through Alberta and rolls over, and then plays hard against us to salvage their trip.

and too bad this is one of our Kryptonite's. :sadno:

4 hours ago, Strawbone said:

We might win! Or we might lose! I honestly have no idea with this team.

I'll go with lose tonight.

I honestly don't know what the Canucks should do. One minute you think they have it figured out and the next minute they lose 5-1.Management are taking their time, they are still probably trying to figure out WTF they have.

2 hours ago, -DLC- said:

Working from home, already waiting for the game. Toning it down a bit...post surgery recovery without pain meds so I'll take it from a punching lights off the wall to:

giphy.gif

Thank God for hockey. I'm missing all the fun stuff at work (parties, dinners, Secret Santa/gifts). They did send me a beautiful bouquet of flowers though...the entire thing fell over last night and I had to clean it all up. :towel:

Keep healing up Deb.

Show those lights who's boss!