The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 5 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens - 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

1 minute ago, Maginator said:

Being a Canucks fan is like being an addict.

Doing the same thing over again and expecting different results. Insanity. Why do I watch this absolute garbage.

This team is absolutely embarrassing.

Jim Bennings "Dream-Team"

Just now, HKSR said:

Not sure what more needs to happen before some trades take place.  This team is so broken.  Lots of talent, terrible chemistry and complementary players.

Hard to do much when the rest of the league is capped out. 

2 minutes ago, van_ws said:

Also, I wanted to say this is probably the worst Canucks team I have ever seen in my years following the team. I could care less of they trade most of these guys for a bag of pucks. Way too many bums and passengers who play with no heart, no passion, and are collecting a paycheck.

There have been worse teams on paper, but arguably none other than the 97-98 team was this bad relative to their supposed talent level. No shame, no backbone, no fight, just a pathetic collection of losers.

Aquilini deserves this embarassment, but he's probably just like the emperor in the Emperor's New Clothes - too delusional and arrogant to see that he's the problem.

Edited by Brad Marchand