The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Canucks Getting Calls on Luke Schenn

Warhippy

3 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Not necessarily. It’s possible they wanted the best 3rd possible, like they wanted the best 1st in the Horvat trade. 

That 1st is going to be outside the top 16 the way the Isles are playing. Still a good trade. I've watched Raty in Abby a few times now, some real good parts to his game. He sees the ice really well but he hangs onto the puck for too long (young guys do this as they progress levels) its easy to coach out of their game. AB has been a nice addition. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

We can dissect the thought process once it’s announced. 

It’s a step in the right direction though, for me, even if it’s not a 2nd. If it is, or something equivalent in a prospect,  then great.

Seems like it could be a 2nd and some baggage now that we have cap space. 

Just now, TeamTurmoil said:

That 1st is going to be outside the top 16 the way the Isles are playing. Still a good trade. I've watched Raty in Abby a few times now, some real good parts to his game. He sees the ice really well but he hangs onto the puck for too long (young guys do this as they progress levels) its easy to coach out of their game. AB has been a nice addition. 

They have been very mid and now Barzal with a rumoured to be season ending injury, I have a hard time seeing them making playoffs with barzal tbh, even last night sorokin stood on his head to steal that game, my guess is we will get 14oa 

1 minute ago, D.B Cooper said:

Rick is an asshat. 
he might be right, but I don’t put much stock into what he says.  
I’ll wait until someone legit says something. 

He definitely has connections to Schenn’s agent who’s been on his podcast a lot this season, so it’s probably true.

6 minutes ago, D.B Cooper said:

Rick is an asshat. 
he might be right, but I don’t put much stock into what he says.  
I’ll wait until someone legit says something. 

How is he an asshat for saying why Schenn is being sent back to Vancouver?

7 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

It needs to be a second. This management group needs to start getting more than fair returns.

A third from a team like Boston is basically a 4th. Not good enough.

I agree,

the tdl is still 11 or so days away so if the trade is coming in the next day or so then I hope they are doing it now because a deal they can't refuse arises.

• There it is 1