The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Extravagant Deal for the Canucks (Local Team Proposal)

Zfetch

12 hours ago, luckylager said:

Only if Edmonton is retaining 50% of McDavid.

Since when?

Since now come on your kidding?????Oilers want to win the cup? McDavid would ask for a trade the next day..

Oiler would never never trade there super star..Canucks don't want this trade.

Canucks would still not be good.. Canucks need a stud D man that can play big minutes beside Hughes RD MAN..

Giving Draisaitl away for Canucks 1st rounder 2022 still prospect and 40 million? Your kidding? 

Oilers would want ? Petey -  Podkolzin-- Lekkerimaki,   2023 1st rounder -  2024  2nd rounder

• Huggy Bear 1

Lidhammar originally looked like someone who could could net 30 goals and 65-70 points, but it's looking more and more like his ceiling will be a 20 goal, 40 point player.

Additionally he's not sound defensively, and will likely need to play with a good AA centre with a good GA/TA ratio to cover up his deficiencies.

Better to flip him to Chicago for a draft pick.

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, wildcam said:

Since now come on your kidding?????Oilers want to win the cup? McDavid would ask for a trade the next day..

Oiler would never never trade there super star..Canucks don't want this trade.

Canucks would still not be good.. Canucks need a stud D man that can play big minutes beside Hughes RD MAN..

Giving Draisaitl away for Canucks 1st rounder 2022 still prospect and 40 million? Your kidding? 

Oilers would want ? Petey -  Podkolzin-- Lekkerimaki,   2023 1st rounder -  2024  2nd rounder

Yes, I'm kidding. Of course I'm kidding.

Basically everyone is kidding and having some fun.

I'm worried for a few posters, but come on bro. Can't be taking everything too seriously! 

• Like 1