The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 10 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Minnesota Wild - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

They can’t play worse than they did in first? Like do they know where they are in standings and try to use that as a motivation? What happened to “I’m tired of losing and no playoffs attitudes?” 

this is why I think horvat should go. All talk and no action… this is where he needs to step up and play like it’s playoff season 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OldFaithfulCap said:

Dont Stop Believing GIF - Journey Dont Stop Believing Rock - Discover &  Share GIFs

The Canucks have also came back from a 4-0 scoreline so scoring 1st is not that big of a deal. Canucks scored first many times early is the season and had leads going into third period only to lose most of them in regulation:emot-parrot:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

We're lucky to be down only 1

My thoughts exactly. Could easily be down 3.

Martin kept us in it, but they outworked us at every turn. 

I really thought some rest and a practice and they would look sharper.

This team seems perfectly content coasting through games and hoping they can outscore their problems when they need it. We’re not gonna keep getting these come from behind wins though.

The book is out on the Canucks though, play hard in the first and they won’t be ready. Can take them out of a game early. Thankfully they only got one there.

Edited by DeNiro
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Just now, cripplereh said:

Ron in my belief should have been canned is Don was.

No respect for him anymore the brown noser 

Should have been fired the minute he chose to use HNIC as a platform to criminally slander Burrows.  I'm looking forward to using this scumbag's grave as a urinal.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1