The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Monday December 19 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs St Louis Blues - 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

36 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

Crazy people are going to the game with this team now and especially the weather.  Gonna be bad tonight with more snow and feels like -15.   I remember telling my friends to skip the game a few weeks ago during the storm.  They all laughed and say it was nothing.  Next day they were apologizing to me for for listening.  Took them 8 hours to get home after the game

Winterpeg, Calgary and Hab fans  laugh at the complaints of the lower mainland fans when the snowfall is 5-10 cms and minus 5 degrees.   

41 minutes ago, Devron said:

It is irritating that they seem to be a better team on the road and can’t seem to get it together at home 

It’s a slap to the ticket holders and fans who help this franchise be a cap spending team. Not a professional way of saying thank you to your fans then to lay a stinker on the ice regularly. Spot on it’s irritating, I’d rather fund a hungry family or child foundation then to pay for this so called entertainment. But fear not, we are continually building brick by brick boys!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, EP Phone Home said:

It’s a slap to the ticket holders and fans who help this franchise be a cap spending team. Not a professional way of saying thank you to your fans then to lay a stinker on the ice regularly. Spot on it’s irritating, I’d rather fund a hungry family or child foundation than to pay for this so called entertainment. But fear not, we are continually building brick by brick boys!

I’m going to 2 games this year. Neither of them I’m paying out of my own pocket. Thankfully I’m taking some customers to a couple games. But I won’t be spending a dime of my own money until management comes out with a plan 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EP Phone Home said:

It’s a slap to the ticket holders and fans who help this franchise be a cap spending team. Not a professional way of saying thank you to your fans then to lay a stinker on the ice regularly. Spot on it’s irritating, I’d rather fund a hungry family or child foundation then to pay for this so called entertainment. But fear not, we are continually building brick by brick boys!

I remember when players took pride in making it difficult to play in their rink. This seems to have gone by the way side with "using your body" to check. ::D

• Like 1
  • There it is 1

1 hour ago, jovocop55 said:

Crazy people are going to the game with this team now and especially the weather.  Gonna be bad tonight with more snow and feels like -15.   I remember telling my friends to skip the game a few weeks ago during the storm.  They all laughed and say it was nothing.  Next day they were apologizing to me for for listening.  Took them 8 hours to get home after the game

Only reason I’m still going is my house is a 10 min walk 

1 minute ago, eeeeergh said:

I rent a kitchen pantry

it’s a bit tight, but comfortably fits a family of 3 (assuming that family is Garland, Dries, and Hoglander$ 

Honestly don’t know how you guys do it in the big city from the stories I hear. But mad respect 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stanleysteamersmyl said:

Winterpeg, Calgary and Hab fans  laugh at the complaints of the lower mainland fans when the snowfall is 5-10 cms and minus 5 degrees.   

Dont forget us Ottawa/Gatineau suckers. Heaps of snow and roller coaster temperatures.