Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

7 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

If only teams had made a good offer?

Respectfully.

Lundkvist was an rhd

Chytil was a left shooting centre

a 1st was essential

Instead of taking that, suggested or rumoured "best offer made for Miller" they opted to instead sign a person in a single career outlier of a year to a massive decade long retirement contract.  Everyone knew that this was an insane move to make and that it would cost the team in the future as it was in dire need of a moderate rebuild.

I dare say, any trade return of that nature would have been should have been viable and of value to this team for its future health and long term success.  

Although, now we get to see him yell at a 3rd string goal tender and flub passes while giving us the kovalev on blown plays as he skates tenderly to the bench

Edited by Warhippy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • There it is 2

8 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I don't think it's fair to call people trolls because they see the major issues with this team and are frustrated that nothing has been done to address them and decide to voice their displeasure. We basically have the same team as when Benning left except for Kuzy, Mikeyev, and Bear. I find it funny when people feel they have the right to call people trolls then leave becuase they can't handle hearing truth in a lot of people's answers. It's an easy way out. I find it somewhat disrespectful. Just because you might be a longtime board poster in here doesn't give you the right to feel the need to be above anyone. Who knows there might be posters on here who have been there from the start and it's their first post. I don't think the number of posts on here should matter. Fans have a right to voice their displeasure when the organization trots out the same product and wants fans to accept it because they want their money.

ugh was gunna respond to this but it'd just end up being a -

image.jpeg.45f29a00701d9e84c16b81f9c2af8248.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • There it is 1

36 minutes ago, Devron said:

One of the Last times we lost bad I said “well just beat Calgary” People laughed but we beat the Flames. Let’s do it again.

7 game road winning Streak

Winnipeg lost 3 in a row.

Murphys law 

Season 18 Episode 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Hockey team from Winnipeg....

Jets are Canucks Kryptonite....

• Cheers 1

32 minutes ago, combover said:

Milker embarrassing himself plays a piss poor game (again) then yells at the goaltender.

Guy need to look in mirror if he wants to be mad a someone performance.(s) he needs a change of scenery asap. 

bad calls bad and a  penalty kill the difference.

Another no show milker  didn’t help. 

Another poster who lives to always blame it on Miller. :picard:

He we had a lot of rain lately, that must be Miller’s fault too right?

• Haha 1

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

I have no idea how someone always posting negativity with a username like Zerofaith gets labeled a troll. Mind blowing. 

It’s just a username. Lol you guys are hilarious!!

also see how I didn’t resort to labeling other cdcers like you replying to my posts trolls. 

is your username your real identity ? If it is good for you. Lol

• Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • RoughGame 2

1 minute ago, grandmaster said:

Another poster who lives to always blame it on Miller. :picard:

He we had a lot of rain lately, that must be Miller’s fault too right?

Some people just looking for the smallest reasons to let out all their Miller hate.. it's worse than blaming refs at this point.  

• Cheers 3

13 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I don't think it's fair to call people trolls because they see the major issues with this team and are frustrated that nothing has been done to address them and decide to voice their displeasure. We basically have the same team as when Benning left except for Kuzy, Mikeyev, and Bear. I find it funny when people feel they have the right to call people trolls then leave becuase they can't handle hearing truth in a lot of people's answers. It's an easy way out. I find it somewhat disrespectful. Just because you might be a longtime board poster in here doesn't give you the right to feel the need to be above anyone. Who knows there might be posters on here who have been there from the start and it's their first post. I don't think the number of posts on here should matter. Fans have a right to voice their displeasure when the organization trots out the same product and wants fans to accept it because they want their money.

This.

All of this.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • There it is 1

36 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Delia should have been on is way long ago. Miller's a fired up ball of adrenaline. I'm sure they will laugh it off and the media and everyone else will blow it up.  

Agree 100%...

Think every single fan was screaming for him to leave the ice as well... Somebody had to take charge...

• Upvote 1
  • RoughGame 1
  • There it is 1