The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday December 31 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames - 7:00pm PT/9:00pm CT/10:00 PM ET - Saddledome

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Great core, but craperolla supporting cast.  Benning wasted too much cap on support players.  But he did build the important pieces.  Now new management are building the supporting group, and at a lot less cost on the cap.  Patience grasshopper.

Digging your positivity tonight Alf

• Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

I really don't drink much but kind of wish I had some booze in the house for the game. I have Stanley Cup beer but I bought it back near the beginning of COVID so I doubt it's still good. "Aged"? LOL

I had cashews and an orange for dinner...living the life. Got a big family poker game tomorrow and I'm prepping a bunch of appies for that so the focus is there.

Happy New Year Bri...hope it's a good one! Cheers.

I love it! Cashews and an orange for dinner! That is something that I would have for dinner, but I usually have Handi Snacks, string cheese, dessert, pizza, and/or bites of chocolate for dinner.  That's the bachelorette life for me, and plus the champagne and watching hockey.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

I love it! Cashews and an orange for dinner! That is something that I would have for dinner, but I usually have Handi Snacks, string cheese, dessert, pizza, and/or bites of chocolate for dinner.  That's the bachelorette life for me, and plus the champagne and watching hockey.  

I finally finished the chocolate orange I got in my stocking,does that count?::D

• Like 1
  • There it is 1

16 minutes ago, brilac said:

So what are you drinkin'?

I've already started on the champagne. I was in a Habs mood earlier today until the other team scored..  Was that a 9 ??? I think so...  Anyhow, on to a better night, Go Canucks Go! 

I’m gonna have a joint. I was too angry last game. Hopefully the weed will mellow me out 

• Huggy Bear 1

7 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Great core, but craperolla supporting cast.  Benning wasted too much cap on support players.  But he did build the important pieces.  Now new management are building the supporting group, and at a lot less cost on the cap.  Patience grasshopper.

Lots of patience here but the reality is… they haven’t done much yet. How do they compare to Colorados core? I’ll tend to hold off on planning a parade till we see some consistent playoff action.