The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wednesday January 18 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs Tampa Bay Lightning - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

3 minutes ago, Devron said:

I hate him ever since that interview in the playoffs vs the Canadians 

I've honestly just got Lightning fatigue 

I'm so jealous of their past decade of success, they've made the final four times and game seven of the conference finals another two times..  

Edited by Coconuts

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

This team plays like crap. Breakout passes are horrible and man does this team have a long way to go

to being anywhere close to Tampa. So sad to see how one organization is run compared to this one. These guys don't do anything to make this jersey look good. They will

likely be proud they outshot them.

Last game, mad they won, this game mad they’re losing. Checks out. 

• Cheers 2

Just now, Petterson649 said:

OEL understands the Tank job quite well. Stand in the middle of the ice, have a chat with his buddle Tyler Myers while watching the puck go into his net.

Bravo, kid. You are killing it out there. Aquaman's gonna give you a 7x7mil contract himself

Where do you think he's supposed to be on that play?  I'm curious

3 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Hahahaha. Stupid kid. 

Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Otis Redding, Aretha Franklin, Bob Marley, Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, Joni Mitchell, The Who, Jeff Beck, Funkadelic, The Stooges, Muddy Waters, Willie Nelson, Santana, Neil Young, and plenty of others.

There’s no comparison. I mean, wha?

Blunt is correct. Case closed. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

I've honestly just got Lightning fatigue 

I'm so jealous of their past decade of success, they've made the final four times and game seven of the conference finals another two times..  

Yeah it was like the Hawks. You just can’t wait for them to suck so you can see something new