The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Friday January 20 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Just now, Alflives said:

Yup.  Bo is horrible defensively.  He often gets caught on the wrong side of the puck.  And this is just another example of him doing exactly that.  Instead of stopping, he flys through.  It’s obvious why JR picked Miller over Bo.  

Lay off the booze Alf you eyesight’s gotten blurry better not get behind the wheel

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Yup.  Bo is horrible defensively.  He often gets caught on the wrong side of the puck.  And this is just another example of him doing exactly that.  Instead of stopping, he flys through.  It’s obvious why JR picked Miller over Bo.  

Do you even watch these games?  

Youve lost your marbles you old goat

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Zerofaith said:

Miller blind pass to the middle. Our 8$ Mil 2nd line winger is a clown defensively 

Sorry friend.  That’s not a blind pass.  Miller saw Bo and moved the puck to th3 right spot.  Bo needs to stop on pucks.  That’s just another poor hockey sense play by Bo. And it’s lazy too.  It takes effort to stop and start.  It’s a lot easier to gluide through the play.  

• Upvote 1

JR and Aqu-Lini are  image.jpeg.e48e4a245a322714bca1b588c4573d35.jpeg  for treating BB like that.   

Unbelieveable Low-Class way to undermine and shoot someone down like an animal.   

Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to Aqua-lini - especially after the allegations we heard from his entire family against him.   

5 minutes ago, EddieVedder said:

Do you even watch these games?  

Youve lost your marbles you old goat

The 650 guy was ripping him too. Which is why i noted it. The forum didn't say anything about Bo on the play but he was unloading on him. And said he did the same thing last game 

(I'm listening to the game. WiFi outage)

Edited by MaxVerstappen33