The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wednesday, Jan 25/23 Vancouver Canucks(19-25-3) @ Seattle Kraken(27-14-5) 7:00pm at Climate Pledge Arena SNPTV SN650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

3 minutes ago, ktcy2 said:

Is this the kind of structure that Mr. Rutherford and his servants were referring to?

The structure was to score less goals and still lose lol...I rather have Bruce...at least it was fun scoring lots of goals and sometimes beating good teams like Carolina, Seattle, Calgary or Colorado. Now we will probably get shut out most times 

• Cheers 1

The Tocchet hire wasn’t a, “let’s get a bump and push for the playoffs” change.. it was a “let’s tear these guys down and try and build them back up” change.  

The work needed to be done is monumental… I’m not worried about our high draft pick this season.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

Just now, Kenny Powers said:

Kraken are a fast and well coached team. Think it’ll take 4-6 weeks for the Canucks to learn and implement a new system.

Ya 25 games I think spending on travel and practices scheduled but it won’t be the full true system

till next year post training camp 

Just now, ilduce39 said:

The Tocchet hire wasn’t a, “let’s get a bump and push for the playoffs” change.. it was a “let’s tear these guys down and try and build them back up” change.  

The work needed to be done is monumental… I’m not worried about our high draft pick this season.  

100% 

but honestly it should help the tank as there’s going to be a growing pain period and if we lose Horvat too will take a hit

• Cheers 1