The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canucks re-sign Andrei Kuzmenko

Gotta see what the next moves are until I can really judge the move. Love the player, pretty great deal in a vacuum but if they are just going to run it back again with this same group and somehow think JT is a center... IDK... Anyway, we'll see.

7 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Miller retired? Garland vanished?

Also Mikayev has to play down the lineup. If he’s a first liner that’s weak depth.

If we’re trading Bo we need a young top 6 potential player coming back. That will fill in one of those slots.

Mikheyev is one of those players that isn't a top line forward, but his chemistry and play style with our 2 legit 1st liners makes him the best fit, which also allows us to have quality players playing on our 2nd and 3rd lines. Very similar to what Burrows was for us when he played with the Sedins. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, awalk said:

Gotta see what the next moves are until I can really judge the move. Love the player, pretty great deal in a vacuum but if they are just going to run it back again with this same group and somehow think JT is a center... IDK... Anyway, we'll see.

The future hinges on JT, I agree.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Jaimito said:

See how he develops. He might still get better in NHL. 

Besides, you need to convince EP to stay. 

Every measurable statistic says it's likely he will regress in production, not increase. Even if he does somehow increase, his value in 2 years at 5.5 isn't nearly as high as as right now at under a million.

• RoughGame 2