The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BIG MISTAKE RUTERFORD

Rate this topic

hockeygod77

28 minutes ago, hockeygod77 said:

YOU TRADE BO  guarantee this team will lose its hopes for a better teammoving forward...you cant replace a bo can you not see that...he just needs a better cast...

His name is actually Rutherfraud. and he is a fool. So is his faithful sidekick, Allvin the Boy Blunder. 

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1
  • elephant 1

33 minutes ago, hockeygod77 said:

YOU TRADE BO  guarantee this team will lose its hopes for a better teammoving forward...you cant replace a bo can you not see that...he just needs a better cast...

Bo is just a player, no different than Ryan Kesler or Pavel Bure.

He now represents stagnation, keeping the status quo which has been not winning his entire career here, rarely even getting close to a playoff spot.

There are 30 players out there that can replace Horvat and maybe another 30 yet to be drafted.

The only thing that makes him special here is that he is the last link to a winning team of the past.

Saying he needs a better "cast" is putting the player ahead of the team, that is called baggage or a complimentary player. 

Put him on Edmonton, they have a better cast and sure he will be even more valuable. But here, where and when will that new cast come from and will he even still be playing?

His window is closing. Not closed but in that direction.

Edited by ToTellTheTruth
  • Vintage 1

17 minutes ago, Muttley said:

Did anyone ever think there's a possibility that Horvat's ask to the Canucks is an indication he'd like to move on from the team? Eastern Canada I would think.

Could want to play for a winner, all he's done for the most part during his tenure as a Canuck is lose

And, well, I don't expect that to change any time soon, could be he doesn't either 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Muttley said:

Did anyone ever think there's a possibility that Horvat's ask to the Canucks is an indication he'd like to move on from the team? Eastern Canada I would think.

He'd go to Detroit well before Toronto, Montreal is in as bad a shape as Van so not likely their either. 

50 minutes ago, combover said:

It can now lol

milker going to be milking his JR payday till it’s bought out. 

In YOUR "opinion" and if you actually know shi* which I doubt...  Especially since he carried the team last season before everything went sideways, easy to lose a bit of heart when your the one showing up usually for almost every game. You'd lose some too the next season when the whole team can't be bothered to try hard with a few exceptions.