The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDTank] Vancouver CanTanks vs. Columbus Blue Tanks | Jan. 27th, 2023 | 7:00 PM, Tanksnet Pacific | Tank Edition

Rate this topic

Roberts

Just now, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

So I come home late from work and sit down to watch the Canucks game on my PVR and I have an hour and a half of a blackout notice even though the listing shows the game…

I literally only have basic cable and the $18 Sportsnet package JUST so I can watch Canucks games.

I called Shaw pissed and they said it’s not supposed to be happening and they are working on it. Gave me a $50 bill credit.

I’m a little less pissed off now but shit. Missed most of the game! :picard:

Honestly laughed about the hour and a half haha

Me and Deb are switching to Telus 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

So I come home late from work and sit down to watch the Canucks game on my PVR and I have an hour and a half of a blackout notice even though the listing shows the game…

I literally only have basic cable and the $18 Sportsnet package JUST so I can watch Canucks games.

I called Shaw pissed and they said it’s not supposed to be happening and they are working on it. Gave me a $50 bill credit.

Ok, everyone who cant watch the game …you know what to do 

Show Me The Money GIF

• Haha 1
  • There it is 1

2 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

If we all get the $50 credit, it'll get expensive

• Cheers 1