The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Detroit Red Wings | Feb. 11, 2023

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 hour ago, -DLC- said:

Detroit Ref Wings give us a much needed loss.

I think.

I'm confused and don't really know how to do this (I still hate losing).

Just consider each loss one step closer to winning Bedard and each win one step further to losing Bedard. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MattWN. said:

Finding success in this failure of a team is like watching the atom bomb go off and enjoying the colours. 

actually i think you are clueless, coaches and GMs and leaders notice where they are weak and improve on those area's ... they also notice where they are strong and praise those efforts....

Focusing on the negative all the time is a recipe for a terrible leader, coach and GM... and IMO fan too... I hate those types of fans

• Cheers 3

Just now, Bad_BOI_pete said:

actually i think you are clueless, coaches and GMs and leaders notice where they are weak and improve on those area's ... they also notice where they are strong and praise those efforts....

Focusing on the negative all the time is a recipe for a terrible leader, coach and GM... and IMO fan too... I hate those types of fans

Wow! Somebody really took their Tony Robbins seminars to heart.

You're probably going to be a shoe-in for the Mark Messier leadership awards with all your knowledge on how to lead. 

Luckily nobody cares what you hate. 

Just now, Bad_BOI_pete said:

well usually atomic bombs are known as weapons of mass destruction... take for instance Hiroshima... over half their population was wiped out in one moment... that is a genocide of the Hiroshima people

Also tested in the desert, with 0 casualties.

But you're a dramatic little chap, so you keep at it.

• Cheers 2