The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Rangers trade Vitali Kravtsov to Canucks for William Lockwood, 2026 7th-round pick

12 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

Yea, we had very good swedish scouts so skip Nylander was really bad.

He and Petey with Kuz… Ouch

Cap wise I’m not really sure things would be where they are at had we gotten Nylander. We might not have even gotten Petey had we drafted Nylander. Nylander was a 60 point player going into the Petey draft year. That kind of player could have knocked our draft position down a few spots. Who knows. 

• Cheers 2

6 hours ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

How long before @Alflives calls him a busteroo banzai ::D

I read one of Alf's posts where he called him Krapsoft.

Pissed myself.

Alf is pretty funny sometimes.

This is a good trade for us. 

We do need to put Vitali in the place were he has the best chance to succeed. 

We talk about about development of players, that means coaching and playing them with other players that complement their skills. 

This year is a write off. 

It would have been better for Podz's development to stay in Abby this year, build that confidence, and hopefully experience playoff hockey. 

Then next year a line of Podz...Mikheyev...Kravtsov 

Then give them a chance to succeed, don't break that line up if it doesn't click straight away, give them some time to build chemistry.

• Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Pissed myself.

This is a good trade for us. 

We do need to put Vitali in the place were he has the best chance to succeed. 

We talk about about development of players, that means coaching and playing them with other players that complement their skills. 

This year is a write off. 

It would have been better for Podz's development to stay in Abby this year, build that confidence, and hopefully experience playoff hockey. 

Then next year a line of Podz...Mikheyev...Kravtsov 

Then give them a chance to succeed, don't break that line up if it doesn't click straight away, give them some time to build chemistry.

Podz,  Mik, Krav? Whos the centre?

20 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Pissed myself.

To be clear, I’m not sh*tting on @Alflives. He’s been contributing on CDC for a long time. Just grinding his gears a bit on some of his flip flopping. All in good fun. ::D

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

To be clear, I’m not sh*tting on Alf. He’s been contributing on CDC for a long time. Just grinding his gears a bit on some of his flip flopping. All in good fun. ::D

My friends and I have been taking the piss out of each other perverting our names for decade's. 

I thought Alf's comment was a pisser. 

I to admire Alf, I am really big on loyalty and there is no more of a loyal Canucks fan than Alf.

2 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Lockwood was sent to the AHL.  I doubt he ever sees a game with the Rangers this year.  He will be a UFA in the summer so probably will move on to another team that may take a chance on him…

Not sure and good chance, they sign him to see if they can fill a need in their roster, next season.  Can't pay everyone in a hard cap league.