The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Anaheim Ducks at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 08, 2023 | 7:00 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, Citizen Erased said:

You may as well add blueberries onto pizza too.

Why not? Bacon Mushrooms Onions Garlic Basil Shrimp Sweet Peppers Genoa Sausage Pepperoni Chicken Hamburger and even Steak. I’m all for whatever you want to put on the pizza bread or any bread/sandwich. Don’t forget peanut! Butter. 

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Black olives if you have nachos with the works is ok as long as you don't over do it.

I've TRIED to like olives...I really have.

The only time I did was on Steveston Pizza. Their ingredients are top notch. I thought I didn't hate olives anymore after that, but I do.

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, -DLC- said:

I've TRIED to like olives...I really have.

The only time I did was on Steveston Pizza. Their ingredients are top notch. I thought I didn't hate olives anymore after that, but I do.

I'm the same. I keep thinking as I age ill come around on olives but they taste like Comet toilet bowl cleaner 

5 minutes ago, Muttley said:

Fans are pretty quiet though it seems well attended.

Weeknight malaise…early mornings to work/school all week so far & nobody can afford to party tonight with their time or money tonight. 

Ducks are NOT a very entertaining team to watch. I’m guessing most buyers were simply hoping to see a tight divisional battle & victory when their tickets were purchased….not a tank-derby.

That last cheer for the 2-1 go-ahead goal sounded like it’s mainly coming from those kids in attendance!