The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday March 11 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs Ottawa Senators - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Just now, CanuckRookieFan said:

Kravstov had terrible hands, like Hansen.. dude had endless chances for the past 3 games really disappointing to see so far. 

Cheap project. If it doesn’t pan out it’s whatever. He made a nice pass the Boeser that one play. 

Just now, CanuckRookieFan said:

I can't believe people aren't ripping into Kravsov more, if you watch back the tapes of his games he had so many perfect chances in and near the crease but 100% no finish. Tell tale sign of a mediocre player.

The fact he gets open means more play more goals.

1 minute ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

I can't believe people aren't ripping into Kravsov more, if you watch back the tapes of his games he had so many perfect chances in and near the crease but 100% no finish. Tell tale sign of a mediocre player.

Nobody is expecting him to be great. We got him for free basically lol. 

1 minute ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

Maybe because it’s way too soon to rush to judgement.

2 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

Kravstov had terrible hands, like Hansen.. dude had endless chances for the past 3 games really disappointing to see so far. 

Sounds like you have unrealistic expectations.

He moves well,  gets open, passes ate good... it will come together.