The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[ADSF] Toronto Maple Leafs (A2) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (A3) | Maple Leafs win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Maple Leafs in 4
    • Maple Leafs in 5
    • Maple Leafs in 6
    • Maple Leafs in 7
    • Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/20/2023 at 11:00 PM

DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU

Leafs Suck!!

Thank you Rogers Arena for getting this jingle stuck in my head since early March. 

Lightning in 7. As always, it comes down to goal tending.

Edited by KirkSave
  • Like 1

On 4/14/2023 at 5:46 PM, Caboose said:

Leafs in 5. Tampa might sneak one at home.

Yup. Tampa is old and tired. Three Finals on a row, in the cap era, has taken their depth away. Plus it’s been long seasons for their aging core. Alf’s empties predict a Leafs’ sweeparoo. 

• Haha 1

Lightning in 7.

I think the Leafs fight for it, but they have one big problem ahead of them: Vasilevskiy. I don't care how "old and tired" the people above think the rest of the Lightning team is. lol

Edited by The Lock

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [ADSF] Toronto Maple Leafs (A2) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (A3) | Series tied 0-0

Honestly, since last year I'm over my hatred of the Leafs. I'm done with the bad karma. Only player on that team I can't stand is Marner, so I'm okay with them winning a series or two, especially since the odds of them beating out Boston, Colorado, or even Edmonton, are slim to none. 

Our time is coming, Canucks fans. We can stop wishing others poorly and focus on ourselves again. 

18 minutes ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Our time is coming, Canucks fans. We can stop wishing others poorly and focus on ourselves again. 

Our team isn't playing. It's wishing others poorly or nothing. If I have to watch the Laffs or Coilers in the playoffs you'd better believe I'm going to wish them poorly. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

2 hours ago, McBackup said:

Our team isn't playing. It's wishing others poorly or nothing. If I have to watch the Laffs or Coilers in the playoffs you'd better believe I'm going to wish them poorly. 

Our fanbase complained about people doing this exact same thing in 2011. Screw the bad karma, chips will fall where they may. To each their own though

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 1

13 minutes ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Our fanbase complained about people doing this exact same thing in 2011. Screw the bad karma, chips will fall where they may. To each their own though

You’re right. I cheer against teams I don’t like in the regular season, but once the playoffs start I should be fully on the bandwagon. Hell, even if they’re playing against the Canucks I should be happy if they beat Vancouver. Because “karma”. 

3 hours ago, McBackup said:

You’re right. I cheer against teams I don’t like in the regular season, but once the playoffs start I should be fully on the bandwagon. Hell, even if they’re playing against the Canucks I should be happy if they beat Vancouver. Because “karma”. 

Did I say you should cheer for them against us? What's your point?

Letting go of dumb sports hatred has made my life better, doesn't mean you have to follow suit, or try to insult my logic.