The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[TRADE] Boston trades Taylor Hall and the rights to UFA Nick Foligno to Chicago for the rights to RFA's Ian Mitchell and Alec Regula

3 minutes ago, Devron said:

Lol Hall isn’t any better than those guys. I don’t think anyone would give a sh!t about going to see Taylor Hall. Maybe more in Chicago though 

He's faster and a bigger body than either of them - a better fit for Bedard.  

Edited by mll

16 minutes ago, coryberg said:

Great move by the bruins, can't beleive they didn't have to retain on hall.

Boston need cap space and Chicago needs to reach the floor, why is this so hard to believe?

What surprise me is that Chicago didn't leverage more out of Boston for bailing them out of their cap problem.

Just now, mll said:

He's faster and a bigger body than either of them.

Doesn’t matter he’s washed up. He flat out sucks compared to what he did in Jersey. He’s got some weird issues or something. I wouldn’t trade Garland or Brock one for one for Hall. Would make zero difference to our roster. May as well keep what you know 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Neutral said:

Call me an insider....I called this deal, not a single poster quotes me to aknowledge it though haha, so much from, must be on too many ignore lists for speaking my mind

I mean you said Reilly and Lysell would be involved sooo…

Half marks!

• Elias Pettersson changed the title to [TRADE] Boston trades Taylor Hall and the rights to UFA Nick Foligno to Chicago for the rights to RFA's Ian Mitchell and Alec Regula
7 minutes ago, timberz21 said:

Boston need cap space and Chicago needs to reach the floor, why is this so hard to believe?

What surprise me is that Chicago didn't leverage more out of Boston for bailing them out of their cap problem.

Chicago could reach the floor with their eyes closed. They sure as hell didn't have to make this deal.

9 minutes ago, Neutral said:

Call me an insider....I called this deal, not a single poster quotes me to aknowledge it though haha, so much from, must be on too many ignore lists for speaking my mind

Meh, you had one player right in the deal, I wouldn't call that being an insider, I would call that being lucky...   <_<

1 hour ago, Neutral said:

Maybe Boston is gonna send Hall and Reilly to Chicago along with Lysell and something else for futures so Boston can extend Bertuzzi. Boston may also look to move Ullmark to say LA to clear another 5m. Maybe get Bergeron and Krejci to sign similar deals with future cap implications to have a lower cap hit for next year?

Can Chicago win the draft lottery two years in a row ?? Like is it allowed?? Seeing as they have Hall now I’m terrified of the idea they could have celebrini and bedard

someone trll me they can’t get first overall two years in a row plzzzz

Hall is a series of unfortunate decisions.

NJD and him agreed that they weren't on the same paths so they traded him - lands Arizona who didn't even make the playoffs.

Signs with Buffalo to try and re-up his value.  At the TDL Boston and Vegas were both interested in him.  Vegas offered the better package but Buffalo had already asked Hall whether he would waive for Boston and he turned down Vegas.

Vegas wins a Cup.  NJD is on the rise.  He lands in Chicago.  

• Huggy Bear 1