Tenacious

[Official] Vancouver Whitecaps Thread

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Sportsnet.ca is saying that Phonsie is likely out for the 2nd leg against TFC. He looked slow and tentative in training. (confirmed by Robbo)

 

Personally, I prefer to sit him out until he's 100%. I'm more concerned with the playoff hunt than I am the Canadian Championship. The official screwed that up by issuing that BS straight red to Felipe anyway...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya just shows how bad we are, toronto destroyed our def , was a joke..i stoppped watching after 4-0 , i wanna love the whitecaps, but its so hard, toronto has won it now 4 years in a row, we last won it and our onlyone 2015 .......altidore, giovinco , and many others toronto have, they only lost so many games cause both there 2 main stars were injured at the start, than giovinco cameback, than altidore, and they winning again ( they getting back into the groove of things ) and now winning this, they will be pretty unstoppable.......

our def played so bad today, almost all of tfc goals were players that were open/untouched :(

Sucks so much :( and our ownership suck so bad, they wont buy/get better players cause they so stingy with the cash, and once we get the money for davies, i bet u we wont get anyone good with it....such a joke

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dave "The Hammer" Schultz said:

Ya just shows how bad we are, toronto destroyed our def , was a joke..i stoppped watching after 4-0 , i wanna love the whitecaps, but its so hard, toronto has won it now 4 years in a row, we last won it and our onlyone 2015 .......altidore, giovinco , and many others toronto have, they only lost so many games cause both there 2 main stars were injured at the start, than giovinco cameback, than altidore, and they winning again ( they getting back into the groove of things ) and now winning this, they will be pretty unstoppable.......

our def played so bad today, almost all of tfc goals were players that were open/untouched :(

Sucks so much :( and our ownership suck so bad, they wont buy/get better players cause they so stingy with the cash, and once we get the money for davies, i bet u we wont get anyone good with it....such a joke

these 2 teams

play 2 different levels of soccer

too bad the whitecaps play a lower tier

that will not change with the present management philosophy

at best caps will be middle of the pack in the mls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, coastal.view said:

 

too bad the whitecaps play a lower tier

that will not change with the present management philosophy

at best caps will be middle of the pack in the mls

Yup, just glad im not a die hard caps fan ....nothing much else to watch till NHL starts up ....but with the canucks atleast they rebuilding, caps, u cant do that...but pay for talent, which management arent interested in doing lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The coaching team is awful.

The scouting team is awful.

The management team is awful. 

 

Unfortunately it all rests on the ownership. If they're not willing to change the management philosophy and buck up there's no hope. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, StealthNuck said:

The coaching team is awful.

The scouting team is awful.

The management team is awful. 

 

Unfortunately it all rests on the ownership. If they're not willing to change the management philosophy and buck up there's no hope. 

 

I would disagree with the coaching being awful. I work with a lot of European football fans and they say that Robinson and his staff play European style football but they just don't have the horses to make it work effectively. That maybe they asking too much from a group that lacks ability. I hang it on ownership and the direction they give to management. Though I do think it's time to cut Lenarduzzi loose. He reminds me of Linden in his role with Canucks management...nostalgic. Time to bring in someone new.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Caps will never seriously challenge for a championship until they get new ownership. This group is far too cheap to compete. We all complain about the Canucks ownership meddling but at least they’re not cheap. The Caps are TOO CHEAP TO COMPETE!  TOO CHEAP TO COMPETE!!!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.