The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo numbers in pre season

2009cupchamps

I believe a lot of people are missing a great point. Schneider save percentage is .988 with one goal against. What some people don't realize is if you take away luongo first 12 shots against Edmonton when they got 4 goals and we look at his pre season from that stand point on. Luongo has only let 1 goal against on 78 shots. Want to make a guess at what that save percentage works out to .988, just saying.

I believe a lot of people are missing a great point. Schneider save percentage is .988 with one goal against. What some people don't realize is if you take away luongo first 12 shots against Edmonton when they got 4 goals and we look at his pre season from that stand point on. Luongo has only let 1 goal against on 78 shots. Want to make a guess at what that save percentage works out to .988, just saying.

Archived