The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dane Fox | LW/C

Go Go Canucks Go

I think the last ECHL 30 goal scorer we had was Burrows. This year we pretty much have two - Fox with 29, Blomstrand with 33. Blain has really come on since he had some time in the AHL as well. Too bad Valk got hurt, he was doing better than a point a game. Could be interesting if these some of these guys move up to Utica next year.

Hopefully, they can get him a skating coach in the summer because Fox needs to improve his skating big time. If he can add a bit more speed in his skating. Eg agility,speed, acceleration. Than you are looking at a future 2nd liner or 3rd liner, otherwise he won't crack this team.

So hopefully Benning and Linden are paying attention to the K-wings and realize Fox is a special player that needs a skating coach.

Hopefully, they can get him a skating coach in the summer because Fox needs to improve his skating big time. If he can add a bit more speed in his skating. Eg agility,speed, acceleration. Than you are looking at a future 2nd liner or 3rd liner, otherwise he won't crack this team.

So hopefully Benning and Linden are paying attention to the K-wings and realize Fox is a special player that needs a skating coach.

Actually it's you that needs to pay attention. His coach specifically noted by New Year's that his skating had improved significantly.

I think lindenning already know that. This summer, he needs to work on his athletisicm as much as his skating. Speed and agility will gradually come as Fox improves off the ice. He has worked hard on improving his skating and its finally showing in his point production. You're regurgitating what you heard from cdc'ers in the beginning of the season it seems.

I think lindenning already know that. This summer, he needs to work on his athletisicm as much as his skating. Speed and agility will gradually come as Fox improves off the ice. He has worked hard on improving his skating and its finally showing in his point production. You're regurgitating what you heard from cdc'ers in the beginning of the season it seems.

Not cdc but Travis Green said what I stated. Also, he is not ready to take a step because in a 4-1 game, where he scored a goal, he still managed to be a -1.

Not cdc but Travis Green said what I stated. Also, he is not ready to take a step because in a 4-1 game, where he scored a goal, he still managed to be a -1.

4-1 win? So he scored a goal which would give him a plus, and he was on the ice for one against. So it was the one and only goal against the K-Wings. Which means he couldn't have been no lower than even +/-

Think your trolls through before you type them.

Finished the season with 30 goals 15 assist in 70 games. Honestly i wouldnt put much weight into the assists because the ECHL is bascially the same as the CHL, just with older player, and it looks like not many players on that team are finishers, beside Blomstrand and Carie. The 30 goals on the other hand is extremly impressive considering the dry spill he had in the middle of the season.

Archived