The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pittsburgh completes Collapse...if Bylsma is fired would you want him as our new coach?

jj99

Pittsburgh completes Collapse...if Bylsma is fired would you want him as our new coach?  

230 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How about this one?

If Ray Shero is fired do you guys want him considered for GM?

I would definitely consider Ray Shero but we are following the Boston model and it seems getting Bennings who isn't a retread might be the way to go. Although I would definitely consider Ray Shero if I was choosing a GM.

Maybe Blysma just got 'outcoached' by AV this time around...if you'd asked this fan base if they wanted Blysma two weeks ago..the answer would probably have been a resounding yes..

Yes, but he's not clean and shiny anymore!!! We only like hyper clean and shiny here! :emot-parrot:

Little depth, no defense and an awful goalie.

That's not why the Pens lost this series, they lost because Crosby and Friends were no-shows.

Bylsma has showed year after year that he can't make adjustments when faced with adversity.

We just had a coach who won a cup.

We've had 3 actually.

Keenan,

Crow,

Torts

I want a coach who *will* win one with the Canucks, not one who won one with another team.

Crow doesn't count. Relatively trained Chimpanzee could have taken that Colorado team to the cup!

In fact, that might be what happened!!!

I want Malkin.

IF they want Kesler, we want Malkin. Even with his inflated salary, he gets to be #1 centre on a team where he'd be a / the star. Pitts gets some cap room to make some moves, we get a signed Malkin, they get a Kesler + ?

The "winner" of the trade is usually the one who gets the best player.

They may not even be completely impossible.

Because the population has been brainwashed to want to suck for a rebuild. They don't want a coach who won a Cup. That would go against failure.

Pathetic fans really. Listen to the fans who want to win. They usually have better things to do than stay in a basement and write nonsense.

You mean like bringing in a Stanley Cup winner like Torts and then the majority of our players have pretty much career worst years in terms of numbers? That kind of winning?

Hell-to-the-no ho ho ho ho.

Way better options will be available for the picking during the offseason; there is no need to rush our 'already-collapsing' system with a guy that won't change much except make our offense a bit better or defense even worse (god help you, Edler).

Guys like Todd McLellan, John Stevens, Mike Johnston - better all-around coaching options that would be very very successful with our particular group. GUys that will use youth to its fullest and actually help them thrive in this seemingly futile environment. We need a guy that can take some crap from fans too; that will, undoubtedly, be inevitable.

Bylsma would SHIT HIS BED if fans called for his head - do you really want this team to be misled?

Because the population has been brainwashed to want to suck for a rebuild. They don't want a coach who won a Cup. That would go against failure.

Pathetic fans really. Listen to the fans who want to win. They usually have better things to do than stay in a basement and write nonsense.

hiring a coach that has previously won a cup is almost a guarantee that you won't win one.

Archived