The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Blues @ Canucks Oct. 16/2015 7:00PM SNV

HerrDrFunk

Awesome effort by us, we really came back. NEVER DIE, NEVER GIVE UP ATTITUDE!. I love it!

We will not win 82 games, we won't go 82-0 despite what people want to think. And losing like this is awesome.

So great job Canucks and thanks for an entertaining 3rd period. I love this years canucks. Reminds me of 93-94 canucks :)

STOP THE PRESSES, what a freaking beauty pass by Hutton wow im just amazed! At the end wow. Think Hutton might turn out to be something special!

Let's push management to get a better right hand D-man to play with this guy. Then the team will be set.

You mean someone better than - Frankie Corrado? Yah,... that'd be nice. Then don't expose that guy to waivers.

Well, in spite of the loss, you got to hand it to Vancouver for having the intangibles. They didn't quit when the chips were down - St. Louis was just a strong team, Vancouver had to wake up to them. They pushed back late in the game, but it was too late.

No action from Henrik Sedin or Bo Horvat, Virtanen underused. I feel Vancouver really should have done better.

Amazing defensively? He was -2 tonight, slightly better than his -3 line mates.

I base my opinions on staring at the TV with complete focus for 2.5 hours

Stat lines don't tell the story. Vrby is in a minor scoring slump. That's it

Can Willie D put the kids in positions where they can succeed like what Tippett is doing in Arizona?! enough with Virtanen on the 4th line, enough with Dorsett or Prust on the 2nd line BS.

Aside from the Sedins, our 'vets' got outplayed by our rookies in limited ice time.

Our PP is horrible, tried way too hard for the preety passing plays.

The effort in the first 2 periods was very disappointing against a tired team. Only showed urgency in the final 5 minutes of the game.

We better kick Edmontons ass on Sunday!

Sedins are too predictable on the PP. I hope the coaching staff talk to them about being a bit more creative.

Vrbata is bringing his line down. There is no chemistry there.

I don't think Vrbata works with the Sedins on the pp either, replacing him may be the only change they need

Can Willie D put the kids in positions where they can succeed like what Tippett is doing in Arizona?! enough with Virtanen on the 4th line, enough with Dorsett or Prust on the 2nd line BS.

Aside from the Sedins, our 'vets' got outplayed by our rookies in limited ice time.

Our PP is horrible, tried way too hard for the preety passing plays.

The effort in the first 2 periods was very disappointing against a tired team. Only showed urgency in the final 5 minutes of the game.

We better kick Edmontons ass on Sunday!

2 shots on goal with a 4 minute pp, yup

They were terribly sloppy for two periods, especially on the PP. But I like that they never gave up. Henrik and Daniel leading by example right to the end. Would have liked to have seen the effort in the last 5 minutes the same as the rest of the game but its better than starting strong and finishing weak. Its early in the season. We are still playing the long game. Fitting in not only new veteran additions, but new young additions into a new coach's system.

Yes points are just as valuable, but as a former coach and GM preached daily, "its a process". I'd give them a 20 game handicap before passing judgement.

That long break seems to have affected vets more than the rooks. At least one period was OK and McCann is the real deal. Glad i did not pay to see that performance live. I'd be asking for a 2/3 refund. Just love how the Nucks rise to the occasion for their home fans....Please Willie, turn up the play at home somehow and make other teams dread Fort Nucks. How about getting rid of Verby, Hansen, and Burrows for more physical players, including a huge D. Let the twins and the kids do the scoring.

seemed like the fourth line double shifted second an third I think WD is grasping at straws I called a 4-1 game if not for the rooks McCann an Hutton seting up a goal it would have covered we have lost to this team for ever at least 10 yrs in Van.

We are gonna continue to have trouble scoring goals this year an at home we are pathetic against big fast skilled teams like the blues.It does not matter if is only game4 or what ever cannot just turn on switch an dial up goals inlast few shifts.

Vrby need s to get a goal in regs an there is more going on that does not meet the eye here it smacks of ???

We play 5 minutes in third on sunday I dont think we get away with win against oilers

bright spot McCann scoring an making most of chances an scoring has the nack should not be benched again we need some scoring outside of Sutter.

Why virtanen plays on the fourth an not on line with horvatt mystifies me

Vrbatta sagga continues,???? too bad no excuses here it a slump ?? not chemistry??? come on minor league Willie you are better than this!!!!

Archived