The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Arizona Coyotes - Friday, 10/30/2015 - 7 PM PT

Green Goblin

Outside of Domi, Duclair, Boedker and OEL we should handidly win this one. 

Really? Smith always plays well against us, and the Coyotes have a way of grinding out games.

This game should not be taken lightly. They need to play them hard like they would any other team.

Fun Fact: The winner of tomorrow's game moves into first place of the Pacific Division while the Anaheim Ducks are dead last...Did not see this coming at all

Also Calgary has the worst goal differential in the league despite having one of the leagues best D cores. Anaheim has the 3rd worst after Columbus.

It's still early but Calgary's D problems and Anaheim's lack of scoring are definitely shockers.

Miller is P!$$ed off and going to stone the Yotes. I've never seen a goalie with his positioning. He will only get beat by a deflection or a knuckleball. I like the way he's taken the Rollie style and made it a hybrid with his own.

4-3 is the new 3-2

This new generation is gonna score more and Gaunce or Virtanen gets his 1st. I never predict.

• -SN- featured this topic

Also Calgary has the worst goal differential in the league despite having one of the leagues best D cores. Anaheim has the 3rd worst after Columbus.

It's still early but Calgary's D problems and Anaheim's lack of scoring are definitely shockers.

I'm not surprised with Calgary to be honest. Last year you had a group on D ALL overachieve led by Giordano (who is a very very good player but in my view not a 'consistent' Norris candidate. Ie he had a year that was similar to Edler's huge year a few years ago.).

This year no one takes the team for granted, all have seen Geaudreau and prepare for him (and Monohan), they aren't taking anyone by surprise, teams are prepared for them, so reality is, now they see what the NHL is really like when you're being matched against -its much harder.

As for Anaheim however, I do agree - very much a big surprise how awful their start has been.

Archived