The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Steve Harvey Announces the Wrong Miss Universe Winner!

Phil_314

Harvey will never host any competition again. lol 

He managed to ruin both finalists night. Took back the crown from Columbia then Miss Philippines had to make an akward walk back to the stage and take it. :picard: She didnt even get to do her victory walk. 

Feel bad for all three of them to be honest. lol

oh and um it should've been Miss Usa and Philippines in the finals.

This is not good because I was obliged to watch the video, read opinions on the video and Steve Harvey, figure out who Steve Harvey was, and then look into Steve Harvey's past to find other stupid behavior, and of course there is, and that led to a pile of useless clicks, and now i'm posting about it, completing the cycle.

GOD, WHY?!?

5 hours ago, hatedkid666 said:

It's less embarrassing that Steve Harvey messed up the miss pageant bs and more embarrassing that people actually watched it

4 hours ago, BanTSN said:

This is not good because I was obliged to watch the video, read opinions on the video and Steve Harvey, figure out who Steve Harvey was, and then look into Steve Harvey's past to find other stupid behavior, and of course there is, and that led to a pile of useless clicks, and now i'm posting about it, completing the cycle.

GOD, WHY?!?

Less waste of time than watching the Canucks lose again. 

5 hours ago, inane said:

Lol I can't believe miss anything still exists.

apparently it does and if i were in steve's shoes, i'd have ****ed it up on purpose, just to get people talking, because miss universe is a joke. my gf was watching it and miss usa was on, and the political debate thingy, she was like like umjmm, i would uhhhh, you know, uhhh, you just gotta, uhhh asfdgfowegfy YOU KNOW, pay attention *BUZZ* PAY ATTENTION! and USA made it to the final 3 with that riveting conference, as if miss universe really has any influence on the world. so dumb

8 hours ago, Trebreh said:

Harvey will never host any competition again. lol 

He managed to ruin both finalists night. Took back the crown from Columbia then Miss Philippines had to make an akward walk back to the stage and take it. :picard: She didnt even get to do her victory walk. 

Feel bad for all three of them to be honest. lol

oh and um it should've been Miss Usa and Philippines in the finals.

OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived