The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation] Hodgson done in Nash?

samurai

He hasn't played the last 2 games, 8 points in 35.  With Ryan now with Nash seems like Cody will be waived at some point or at least looking for a new address next year.  I really liked him his first year with us and thought better things were on the cards.  The NHL is a hard place to stick.   He was averaging 9 minutes a game. 

1 minute ago, samurai said:

He hasn't played the last 2 games, 8 points in 35.  With Ryan now with Nash seems like Cody will be waived at some point or at least looking for a new address next year.  I really liked him his first year with us and thought better things were on the cards.  The NHL is a hard place to stick.   He was averaging 9 minutes a game. 

He's too slow to keep up.  He's one of those guys, who if not putting up points, provides nothing else to his team.  He did have that one good contract with Buffalo, and still has plenty of cash coming his way from that.  

Meh who cares!

to be honest that draft class had lots of first round misses

Wilson Bailey Hodgson those three I thought would have been better players, Hodgson clearly by far the worst of them. Wilkins not bad just thought he'd be better.

There was filatov beach teubert so many first round talents in this draft have busted. 

I remember at the draft I really wanted Hodgson and/or Eberle and was very happy with Hodgson, sadly his game didn't translate.

at least we didn't draft Beach

Man, Hodgson and Schroeder both looked like they'd be NHL stars for sure one day. Just shows not everything works out the way you think it will. You can never predict these things. Nobody saw Brandon Saad becoming a star player either. Drafts are such a crap shoot. 

Archived