The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Chris Higgins | #20 | LW

Toyotasfan

This thread, it to track progress in hopes Higgins can resurrect his career. I can see his stats with Utica so far after his second game :  0 goals, 1 assist , 3 shots, -3 +/- .  If you have positive news or you watch the Comets play feel free to share any information you have on Chris Higgins.

Edited by Toyotasfan
Spelling
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

Please don't lock this thread, it is to track progress in hopes Higgens can resurrect his career. I can see his stats with Utica so far after his second game :  0 goals, 1 assist , 3 shots, -3 +/- .  If you have positive news or you watch the Comets play feel free to share any information you have on Chris Higgens.

He's still collecting his NHL salary of 2.5 mil.  To Higgins that's positive.B)

Well if everyone treats this thread as a joke then it will get shut down. However, this section is for 'Prospects AND Utica Comets.' I realize that the op spelled Higgins name wrong but I'm sure that it was an honest mistake. 

I am interested to see if Higgins is able to resurrect his career. 

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Diamonds said:

Well if everyone treats this thread as a joke then it will get shut down. However, this section is for 'Prospects AND Utica Comets.' I realize that the op spelled Higgins name wrong but I'm sure that it was an honest mistake. 

I am interested to see if Higgins is able to resurrect his career. 

There was already one that was shutdown

Edited by Gstank29

I caught parts of the games against Toronto on the weekend. I was sure that Higgins was going to stand out in the AHL, but he just looked like another player out there. The play was terrible though. Going from watching the Canucks early game to watching the Comets game at noon was painful. The play was extremely scrambly and players were out of position all over the ice, so it would be near impossible to look good in those types of games. His confidence has to be at an all time low so hopefully he can pot a few goals and give himself a chance to get back to the show.