The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Radulov opens up about suspension in the playoffs

Toews

On 8/15/2016 at 9:54 AM, HC20.0 said:

I'm sorry, but I don't buy it. I don't think the team would suspend two star players for a huge playoff game for being 15-20 minutes late for curfew. There has to be more to it then that. 

I read somewhere that rooms were checked at midnight. When they weren't there at midnight it was an immediate suspension and then the media said about the partying all night.

19 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

He should have posted the security video feed then. whatever, drama

How would he have gotten the security video feed? Drama lies with the media for making it a bigger deal than it is.

Also I do agree with @Toews about Poile-- does seem to trash em on the way out.

These guys!!!!! He is playing in the Stanley Cup playoffs, get it together!!!!! 

Personal discipline is paramount. Twenty minutes may as well be 20 hours because for one to be that irresponsible, which is apparently continuing with this bs entitled child sob story, then one is not willing to sacrifice to be a committed part of the team.

Be that on the ice or off of it.

15 hours ago, The Lock said:

There's always 3 sides to every story. In this case Nashville's side, Radulov's side, and the truth. :P

I doubt we'll ever know that 3rd side.

Is this 3rd side Andrei Kostitsyn's version of events? :P

1 hour ago, suitup said:

How would he have gotten the security video feed? Drama lies with the media for making it a bigger deal than it is.

Also I do agree with @Toews about Poile-- does seem to trash em on the way out.

Poile is like a bitter ex who feels the need bad mouth you to all your mutual friends.

Players that have been trashed by Poile:

Radulov

Suter

Vesey

Spezza

What's common with all of them? None of them wanted to play in Nashville. 

On Monday, August 15, 2016 at 10:18 AM, Mr.53 said:

Just another example of how we rarely know the whole story. There's usually a small grain of truth, and then the media spins things around, people get mislead about what actually happens. This is exactly what I refer to when I say, a lot of people's character in the public eye gets destroyed because of some things that are only partly true. This seems pretty realistic to me. 

Jeff brown?

On 15/08/2016 at 9:17 AM, Monty said:

CDC: He's Russian, and therefore he's either:

a.) A Douche

b.) Puke

c.) Spoiled

d.) Unless he's a Canuck, then he's awesome 

Fedorov is Russian and was a Canuck for a while - I consider him all of the above except 'd'..

42 minutes ago, PlanB said:

Fedorov is Russian and was a Canuck for a while - I consider him all of the above except 'd'..

Ah, good old Fedor. Thought he was as good as his brother. Acted like it. Then Bieksa knocked him on his ass. :lol:

On 8/20/2016 at 2:12 PM, Toews said:

Poile is like a bitter ex who feels the need bad mouth you to all your mutual friends.

Radulov

Suter

Vesey

Spezza

Trashed? never heard Poile actually trash them, i guess disappoint is the new trash according to you.

On 2016-08-15 at 10:17 AM, Monty said:

Me: He's 30 now. Hopefully he's grown up and it's water under the bridge.

CDC: He's Russian, and therefore he's either:

a.) A Douche

b.) Puke

c.) Spoiled

d.) Unless he's a Canuck, then he's awesome 

Media  can and will do anything to stir the pot. Sure he missed curfew but these are grown men, if they miss curfew and show up to practice and play balls out who gives a flying ...... if he missed curfew.

If CDC'ers actually think about Russian's like that then this place really needs an Enema.

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 0:12 PM, Toews said:

Radulov

Suter

Vesey

Spezza

I wonder if Cancer Ma....I mean David Poile will say something about Shea now that he's been traded.

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 0:37 PM, Mr.DirtyDangles said:

Media  can and will do anything to stir the pot.

Without a doubt. That's how they keep themselves knee deep in "news".

Sure he missed curfew but these are grown men, if they miss curfew and show up to practice and play balls out who gives a flying ...... if he missed curfew.

Poile clearly did.

If CDC'ers actually think about Russian's like that then this place really needs an Enema.

Well....that isn't a fact, merely a vague generalization meant for a laugh, I'd assume.

Archived