The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Vancouver Canucks Sign Forward Brock Boeser

24 minutes ago, MrCanuck94 said:

I swear to god if Willie benches Brock......

8 minutes ago, Scottish⑦Canuck said:

Willie will probably bench him for the rest of the game for having the audacity to score a goal.

Cue the reactions to Brock getting X minutes of ice time in his first NHL game the day after being eliminated in double OT.

5 minutes ago, Green Building said:

Cue the reactions to Brock getting X minutes of ice time in his first NHL game the day after being eliminated in double OT.

I'm just happy to see the kid show up, the rest of this year is just about getting his feet wet. If he doesn't fall down 3 times per game thats fine by me. 

Stecher was a great signing, but this one might just attract other college FAs as well. You know, not to put too many expectations on Benning for the rest of the summer :P

I'm just curious how the TO media is going to spin this into a negative. 

3 minutes ago, Scottish⑦Canuck said:

Not really. I expect him to get minimal minutes.

I just hate WD.

Willie putting him with Bo has taken the edge off for me. If he drops him to the 4th line today then yah bring out the knives. 

8 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

I'm just happy to see the kid show up, the rest of this year is just about getting his feet wet. If he doesn't fall down 3 times per game thats fine by me. 

Stecher was a great signing, but this one might just attract other college FAs as well. You know, not to put too many expectations on Benning for the rest of the summer :P

I'm just curious how the TO media is going to spin this into a negative. 

All eyes on JB at the draft. It's going to be an interesting off season.

Just now, Green Building said:

All eyes on JB at the draft. It's going to be an interesting off season.

Its shaping up to be a 60% chance for pick 6 or 7 so my guess is we're going D again, for Liljegren or maybe Valimaki? If the 'big C's' of Hischier, Patrick and Vilardi are gone, then I'm not sure anyone else is an upgrade on Boeser, Goldy, or Dahlen so a PP driving D man (potential anyway) seems like the right pick to me. 

8 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

Willie putting him with Bo has taken the edge off for me. If he drops him to the 4th line today then yah bring out the knives. 

Yeah but it was probably Benning telling Willie to play him on that line

Archived