The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Petrus Palmu | RW/LW

Tomato Pajamas

3 hours ago, Eastcoast meets Westcoast said:

You can’t un see things. I knew I would regret watching that... 

What is worse is that people paid money to go see this movie in theatres...on a big screen...imagine that...and we wonder why our society is so messed up...lol

43 minutes ago, Attila Umbrus said:

What is worse is that people paid money to go see this movie in theatres...on a big screen...imagine that...and we wonder why our society is so messed up...lol

I read the a book about the fall of the Roman Rebublic recently.  Dude, start building the bunker now...  It read like a parody of events going on now. 

But with a user name of Atilla one would think you know a thing or two about the fall of Rome. 

Edited by Eastcoast meets Westcoast
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Eastcoast meets Westcoast said:

I read the a book about the fall of the Roman Rebublic recently.  Dude, start building the bunker now...  It read like a parody of events going on now. 

But with a user name of Atilla one would think you know a thing or two about the fall of Rome. 

Actually I stole the name from a book called the "Ballad of the Whiskey Robber". It's about a guy named Attila Ambrus, who is a real life robin hood of sorts. And also played in a european mens leauge as a back up goalie (he wasn't very good). But he would rob banks in his off time, and give the lady a rose at the bank teller each time he stole money.
Then give a lot of the money he stole back to the poor neighbor hoods where he was from. He finally was caught and put in prison. He then escaped from prison, then got caught again...anyways I just love that this guy is a real person haha. 

So this wasn’t some random $&!#ty YouTube clip, but a scene in an actual movie that people paid money to go too.....

What movie?????  

Who has actually paid

money to watch it???  Fess up!  

It was one of the Jackass movies. Not sure which one.

2 minutes ago, Attila Umbrus said:

Actually I stole the name from a book called the "Ballad of the Whiskey Robber". It's about a guy named Attila Ambrus, who is a real life robin hood of sorts. And also played in a european mens leauge as a back up goalie (he wasn't very good). But he would rob banks in his off time, and give the lady a rose at the bank teller each time he stole money.
Then give a lot of the money he stole back to the poor neighbor hoods where he was from. He finally was caught and put in prison. He then escaped from prison, then got caught again...anyways I just love that this guy is a real person haha. 

So you could have picked @Rob_Zepp for your name too?  :o

• Haha 2

So this wasn’t some random $&!#ty YouTube clip, but a scene in an actual movie that people paid money to go too.....

What movie?????  

Who has actually paid

Ya, they made 3 movies of it....Jackass 1, 2, and 3....ugh. My generation sucks. All my buddies went to go see it...

3 hours ago, Attila Umbrus said:

All time best cdc name. Well

done. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Eastcoast meets Westcoast said:

What movie?????  

Who has actually paid

A Johnny Knoxville movie.... Johnny is a schmillionaire....yes...that is what people paid to see!!  Same people that elected TRUMP!!!

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, RogersTowell said:

It will be interesting to see what Palmu brings to camp this year.  I expect he'll spend the year in Utica, but you never know...

Anticipating the likes of Palmu, Gaudette, and Jasek to come in and make some like Gagner and Eriksson look very old, slow, and ordinary.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

Anticipating the likes of Palmu, Gaudette, and Jasek to come in and make some like Gagner and Eriksson look very old, slow, and ordinary.

Looking forward to it. I hope they don't try and hide Gags and Erik on the bottom 6. It's like hanging on to the old guys just to save face. These young guys need the development time too for our playoffs in two years.

• Like 1